First Forum Post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Forum Post

I think this is an absolute first. I have never had an opportunity to post the first post in any forum in any board in any century. I hope some of the FS22 aficionados will post here

Sincerest Regards on the opening of the new board.

Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Yeah, I think this is going to be a great forum!
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I was lucky enough to find and buy a Firestorm .22 last week. Haven't had a chance to get to a range yet, but am looking forward to it like a kid looks forward to Christmas. I have been able to fondle and caress the little gun daily, though. Will give a range report ASAP.

Comment

Remember to use high velocity ammo, people have had good luck with CCI. We're waiting for your range report.
        Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
        Ayn Rand

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin Thunder View Post
          Remember to use high velocity ammo, people have had good luck with CCI. We're waiting for your range report.
          I agree here, my wifes and now Dee Dee's Charger won't shoot my target ammo. I put CCI Mini Mags in it and it starts singing music.

A question once came up on BT about using the heavy 60 gr. .22 in the FS.22. The thought was the heavier load would cause a little more recoil and thus work in that gun. I could never find any information if this would work. I posted a request on RimfireCentral.com and no one ever replied.
          In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

I have an FS 22 on order but the wait appears to be long. I just can't bring myself to paying the prices on gunbroker.com. However, I am checking the LGS periodically in case one shows up. They have BT 380's and UC 9's on a regular basis but the FS 22 is elusive.
            "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Have owned a BT380 for a couple of years. I've just become the owner of a Bersa 40HC, $370 out the door. Did buy a Ruger markIII also.....would have bought a firestorm22 if I could find one!
              If it's anything like the BT380, then the FS 22 must be a very nice gun. (Still might buy one if I can find one).
              Anyway, I wish us Bersa talkers would stop moving around.......getting harder to follow you guys! Glad I found you again.

Comment

Hopefully, this will be our home until 21 December 2012.....

I'm glad you found your way.....;)
                Last edited by Americangirl01; 05-10-2010, 04:24 PM.
                There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Working...
                X