Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picked up a Bersa Thunder 32 in excellent condition!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a Bersa Thunder 32 in excellent condition!

I purchased a Bersa Thunder 32 Duotone for $175 yesterday. It is in excellent condition. (the pics makes it look like it has wear on the muzzle of the slide, but it doesn't) It came with the box, papers, one mag, and etc from the factory and about 75 rounds of ammo. How did I do?

I put 10 quick rounds thru it and it ran flawlessly! Now on to try to find at least one more mag for it! I found one on ebay for about $43. Seems high, but I don't think these are easy to find. Any suggestions on where to look would be appreciated.
    Attached Files

Wow.......been looking for one. You are fortunate!
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

You are very fortunate! That is an awesome deal and as Brojohn says folks are looking for them since they quit importing to the USA. I picked up one from the last shipment for my wife. I figured it would be easier for her to shoot that her 380. But she doesn't shoot much and the BT's don't fit her hands anymore since all her fingertips were fused. Sooooo, my BT32 is still unfired in the box!

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat Garman. If you can't find a .32 mag, the .380 & .380 Plus mags will work. You may have to adjust the lips just a tad.

Note: The .380 "plus" (double stack) mag is in error. I should have said .380 "Deluxe" mag.
        Last edited by mitchr; 02-04-2019, 05:03 PM.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Great find! And a deal! Enjoy it.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Not cheap, but available. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Factory-Ber...!-1:rk:26:pf:0

Comment

Nice find. A good deal.
              KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY

Comment

Just got a notification of a Bersa THunder 32 magazine price drop. Now $40. NIB
                https://www.ebay.com/itm/202592954027?ul_noapp=true

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Thanks Tux! I am trying to decide if I want to keep the 32 or trade someone for a 380. I am not sure I want to stock more ammo in a different caliber or not. Of course I just bought 300 rounds of ammo for it, so I guess I kind of am...

Comment

Wow Garman, that is REALLY cool! I haven't seen one of those in years. I would sure love to have one...maybe someday. Congratulations!

Comment

Like Brojohn, Iíve been looking for one as well.
                      Nice find! Enjoy it.
                      Certified Armed Infidel!
                      NRA Life Benefactor Member
                      Help Protect Your Rights, Join the NRA today!
                      Thunder 380 DuoTone & Matte

Comment

Working...
                      X