Just picked up a Mod. 83 with original wood grips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just picked up a Mod. 83 with original wood grips

Just picked up a Mod. 83 with original wood grips, Nice bed-stand find. Never shot. Cleaned all the cobwebs out & Took it with one fte which I know is the mag and needs to be broke in. Got a new mag and going out again today. The grip has the oval Bersa emblem at the top of the grip.
    The right grip has lost the emblem so I called Bersa /parts and she said she did have a box full at one time, but now empty after all the years.
    I would love to keep this original " I still have original Mag." If anyone has the emblem for sale or one in the parts box, please contact me. Thanks......WOW, I just did a search and there are at least 4 other `83's for sale with the right emblem missing, Must be the mag release pushing against the right grip which loosens it after time.
    Reshot with New mag, nice & tight. 100 rnd's, smooth as silk.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0255.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.2 KB
ID:	605092 Click image for larger version

Name:	100_0256.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	605093
    Last edited by papabear; 04-10-2015, 01:44 PM. Reason: Information
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Re: Just picked up a Mod. 83 with original wood grips

I saw one today locally on a local website for $299. Seemed quite high so haven't talked to them about it yet. Usually I can get them down on one for about $250-260. Would that be an ok buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tsalam View Post
      I saw one today locally on a local website for $299. Seemed quite high so haven't talked to them about it yet. Usually I can get them down on one for about $250-260. Would that be an ok buy?
      What a find!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsalam View Post
        Bought mine for $225, like New, But Now, I'm just looking for one Oval Bersa Emblem....or
        Does anyone know where to get a black set of grips for this `83?
        Think it would be nice all black

Name:	my`83.jpg
ID:	599447
        Last edited by papabear; 04-20-2015, 06:26 PM.
        Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

Comment

Originally posted by papabear View Post
          Bought mine for $225, like New, But Now, I'm just looking for one Oval Bersa Emblem....or
          Does anyone know where to get a black set of grips for this `83?
          Think it would be nice all black
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]6790[/ATTACH]
          Wow, just tried the Thunder 380 grips off of one of my other bersas and except for the notch at the top of the left grip. They fit and work great on the `83. It does look nice all black too.

Comment

All Black picture please !!!!
            Are You Ready America ????
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by BernMan View Post
              All Black picture please !!!!

Name:	100_0256.jpg
ID:	599478 Before & After

Name:	AK000146.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	100.4 KB
ID:	599479

Comment

Working...
              X