Checking in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checking in

Howdy new member checking in from Huffman,TX which is about 25 miles NE of Houston.
    Huffman is nestled on Lake Houston 10 miles East of Humble and 10 miles West of Dayton.
    i have a interest in the Bersa clone of the Walther P88. I believe it is called a Thunder.
    i came here to learn everything I can about the Thunder before I pull the trigger.

Re: Checking in

Distant family resemblance, but a jewel in it's own right. Welcome to the family and Liberty Hall, where you can kick the floor and spit on the cat ..........or vice-versa

Bill
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Howdy, Mikeb! Welcome to Bersa Chat. I'd like a dollar for every time I crossed that FM 1960 bridge and passed thru Huffman on my way to see a buddy in Dayton. I expect that town's grown like a weed since I was there. Is the DPS still busting leadfoots like me for doin' 56 mph across that stretch?
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Welcome. The thunder is a nice shooter. Pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikebaker1129 View Post
          Howdy new member checking in from Huffman,TX which is about 25 miles NE of Houston.
          Huffman is nestled on Lake Houston 10 miles East of Humble and 10 miles West of Dayton. i have a interest in the Bersa clone of the Walther P88. I believe it is called a Thunder. i came here to learn everything I can about the Thunder before I pull the trigger.
          Welcome neighbor Mike! Have responded to you PM. We're not that far apart as we live between Humble and Atascocita just off Will Clayton Blvd. Currently own several Bersas, but admit that my favorites are the two BT380s I have due to their quality, light weight and excellent concealability.

Stan
          ✟✟✟ USAF, Retired (Aka-9UC)
          "...and HE said..."he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one". Luke 22:36
          Life Mbr: VFW, DAV, VVA, VSPA, NRA,

Comment

I guess I be city mouse living in Houston by the Galleria. Welcome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Mike, you & VSPA, living so close, could maybe car pool & come up to Longview to try one out. I have the Firestorm .380 which is same as the Thunder except for cosmetic differences & I'm pretty sure my wife, Marty, would let you shoot her Thunder. I also have the CC & the Plus if you like.

VSPA has been here before & knows where it is. Just give me a day or so notice.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
              X