Thunder Plus Mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thunder Plus Mags

If you go to Eagle Imports website they just got 15rd mags in stock. Limit 2.
    Last edited by Abe Froman; 04-27-2020, 05:57 PM.

Thanks for the heads up Abe! The Plus mags are usually pretty scarce!

Comment

Well it looks like Plus mags are finally being made in ample supplies.
      Tons of them are on Gun Broker.

Comment

Here’s one for sale for only $15+$8 shipping. Not sure if it’s the newer style mag that fits my 2019 production Plus so I will pass. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/868672125

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Froman View Post
          Here’s one for sale for only $15+$8 shipping. Not sure if it’s the newer style mag that fits my 2019 production Plus so I will pass. https://www.gunbroker.com/item/868672125
          The photos are for the new mag. Assuming its actual photos of the mag forsale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by morgansfriend View Post
            The photos are for the new mag. Assuming its actual photos of the mag forsale.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
            Thanks! Might as well get it for that price.
            Nobody needs 8 magazines but it is a nice round even number :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Abe Froman View Post

Nobody needs 8 magazines but it is a nice round even number :-)
              What? WHAT? WHAT???

What in the world are you talking about .... NOBODY needs 8 magazines??? There is no such thing as too many mags .... and whatever you do don't tell Sue that "nobody" needs 8 mags.

I've been telling her that I always "need" at least one more!

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post

What? WHAT? WHAT???

What in the world are you talking about .... NOBODY needs 8 magazines??? There is no such thing as too many mags .... and whatever you do don't tell Sue that "nobody" needs 8 mags.

I've been telling her that I always "need" at least one more!
                If Sue is listening, everyone needs a *minimum* of 8 mags!
                I'm just thankful my anxiety over "Thunder Plus Mag Deficiency Syndrome" has been been cured.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Abe! For the record I think I had 6 Mags for my Plus, one came with the gun and I bought 5 more. Then I won a 7th on a BC Karma! I guess I need to tell Sue that "Abe says I need at least one more!"

Just don't ask me how many mags I have for 1911's .... in 45, 9mm, and 38 super. I don't want to know. Some folks might think I am being excessive! I just think that I am being reasonable!

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
                    Thanks for the clarification Abe! For the record I think I had 6 Mags for my Plus, one came with the gun and I bought 5 more. Then I won a 7th on a BC Karma! I guess I need to tell Sue that "Abe says I need at least one more!"

Just don't ask me how many mags I have for 1911's .... in 45, 9mm, and 38 super. I don't want to know. Some folks might think I am being excessive! I just think that I am being reasonable!
                    VERY reasonable.
                    Looks like the mags are all sold out. Back to normal drought status!

Comment

like i said, buy the Plus and the mags will come

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post
                        like i said, buy the Plus and the mags will come
                        Yessir! Sometimes for $23 out-the-door in used but excellent shape! As the philosopher Forrest Gump once said: "That's good, one less thing to worry about!"

Comment

Working...
                        X