No announcement yet.

Bersa plus Mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, PM an address. I got FedEx privileges at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Walk a mile in my shoes, and you will be at the range.

Comment

Won't order a .380 Combat Plus until mags are available. Six Mags minimum - by my personal standards - for it. Me thinks this will take a while...

Comment

Originally posted by RJF View Post
        Won't order a .380 Combat Plus until mags are available. Six Mags minimum - by my personal standards - for it. Me thinks this will take a while...
        Likely forever. The best way to get them is just order them from Eagle. When the shipments come in they go out to the orders. There's rarely any on the shelf. It's been that way pretty much the last decade. It usually doesn't take all that long to be filled.

Sent from my stoopid phone using Tapatalk

"The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
          Likely forever. The best way to get them is just order them from Eagle. When the shipments come in they go out to the orders. There's rarely any on the shelf. It's been that way pretty much the last decade. It usually doesn't take all that long to be filled.

What's so dang hard about that ? That's what I did when I bought my Plus. I think it took all of 30 days and the price was right.

Comment

Originally posted by tarheelcracker View Post
            What's so dang hard about that ? That's what I did when I bought my Plus. I think it took all of 30 days and the price was right.
            Not hard at all.

"The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Working...
            X