Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

section just for .40's

Looky here, a section just for .40's had to tear MT's heart apart
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

speakin of emotional damage to M.T., where's the g-lok section? fondled a 40 at the bass pro shops sunday night, for it's size i think i'll just stick with a 1911.
    save your brass, i'll take it!!

brass and ammo donations accepted.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin Thunder View Post
      Looky here, a section just for .40's had to tear MT's heart apart
      MT is the one who ordered the forums that we have RT....
      He's actually a pretty good guy. I think he tried to design it so that there was something for everyone.....:)...
      There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by Americangirl01 View Post
        MT is the one who ordered the forums that we have RT....
        He's actually a pretty good guy. I think he tried to design it so that there was something for everyone.....:)...
        There's no girlie only forum like I suggested to you some time back. I was hoping ya'll would put up some kinda barrier where we could try to sneek a peek. :-)
        NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Hey, we need at least one pic to inaugurate the section. Here's mine - many are like it, but this one is mine!

Nick
          retired FBOP (Butner/Marion/DC)
          NRA Life Member

Comment

Man...oil that thing!
            You are nine meals away from Anarchy...

Comment

Talk about emotional carnage.. I actually bought one of the damn little Bersa 10mm Kurz... And I like it...... And now I'm posting here in the .40 forum... Oh, the humanity of it all! ... EeeeGads whats this world coming to!
              Click image for larger version

Name:	10mmKurz..jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	594407
              (click to enlarge)
              Last edited by Mason; 04-04-2010, 03:58 PM.

Comment

There's a good chance a .40 will be my next handgun purchase, mainly because I don't have one. The BP40CC would certainly be a consideration, if/when it ever arrives in the states.

Comment

Mason finally let a little light through his tin foil !

Now that kurtz talk is pretty negative !
                  At least he enjoyed shooting it !
                  1) Never point (aim) a firearm at anything you do not plan to KILL !
                  2) The only safe firearm is one with action open !

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                    Talk about emotional carnage.. I actually bought one of the damn little Bersa 10mm Kurz... And I like it...... And now I'm posting here in the .40 forum... Oh, the humanity of it all! ... EeeeGads whats this world coming to!
                    [ATTACH]18[/ATTACH]
                    (click to enlarge)
                    .....Wear it with pride, Mason, my man....... Wear it with pride....
                    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

10mm Kurz. Now that is on the floor rolling funny . But kinda of a insult to the 380 .

people if you want a bullet that starts with a 4 then step up to real 10mm , 44 special , 44 mag , or 45 auto. Their are others but you get the idea don't mess around with the little
                      10mm Kurz.
                      Last edited by Michael T; 04-08-2010, 03:55 PM.
                      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

The 40S&W is the savior of the 9mm. For years and years people dumped on the 9. Now the 9 is good and the 40 is junk. I just love gun people logic.
                        NRA Endowment Member

Comment

I like the 40 platform. I like 45 more but at this point in my area the 40 is cheaper to shoot. I carry a 40 for duty so I shoot a lot of it. I think one of my next handguns has to be a Bersa 40. Just haven't decided what model yet.
                          sigpic
                          1,000 Posts on Bersatalk.com

Comment

MT, don't forget 45 GAP - it's a 45 acp with the awesome taken out!

Comment

Re: section just for .40's

Hey to all. Just made the move from BT. I hadn't been on there lately and just found out about here. Anyways, now that Bersa has branded the .40 as a UC and not just FireStorm, who is carrying them? I called my local Cabela's, who sell the UC9 and UC45, but they said they don't stock the .40. Haven't had much luck searching online either. Any ideas who find find them available and in stock?

Comment

Working...
                              X