t40dtp10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

t40dtp10

Just wondering if anyone has actually seen a T40DTP10 yet.I need it and the Thunder 22 to make my collection complete.It looks like finding a Thunder 22 at a good price may be harder than I thought also.

Thanks RICH

Re: t40dtp10

Welcome to Bersa Chat rich420. If those are the only two you need, you have a nice collection!! The .22 is difficult to find. I don't shop there myself, but I've seen posts about Gun Broker having one from time to time. Someone that I do check pretty often, but have not yet found them to have it is Davidson's Gallery of Guns. Click on their Gun Genie & ask for Firestorm Brand. You can also ask for the Bersa brand & maybe find your 40 S&W listed. They do get those in from time to time, but I don't recall how they are fitted out or if they even carry that particular one at all. Good luck with your hunt.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Bersa 40cal UC pistols will be hitting the US this month. We used to bring them in the Firestorm version only, and when we made the change back to the Bersa branding, we had to apply for all new import permits and licenses. It has taken a bit of time, but they will be here this month!! Keep your eyes peeled!

Comment

Originally posted by BersaSales View Post
        Bersa 40cal UC pistols will be hitting the US this month. We used to bring them in the Firestorm version only, and when we made the change back to the Bersa branding, we had to apply for all new import permits and licenses. It has taken a bit of time, but they will be here this month!! Keep your eyes peeled!
        Will any 40cal be California Approved? Here's our List now:

Model Gun Type Barrel Length Caliber Exp Date
        Thunder 380 / 4140 Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.5" .380 2/8/2011
        Thunder 380 Duotone / 4140 Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.5" .380 4/9/2011
        Thunder 380 Gold / 4140 Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.5" .380 5/28/2011
        Thunder 380 Nickel / 4140 Steel, Alloy Pistol 3.5" .380 4/9/2011

Billy

Comment

I am assuming the '10' on the end of that model number is the round capacity & it is the UC 40? I thought I'd already seen some HC 40 in stock at Davidson's a while back. Maybe I was mistaken?

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Bersa HC .40s have been around for years.. Its the Bersa brand .40 UC thats the nube.

Comment

That's what I thought Mason. My 40 is a Mini Firestorm, but it'd been so long since I'd seen the HC 40 on Gallery of Guns, I thought I might have been mistaken.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Great news. Looks like I will have another addition to the family soon.
                Tomorrow is one day closer to November.

Comment

You guys are right, it is the 40 UC that will be arriving this month - in both all matte and duo tone finishes. This gun does have a 10rd capacity as well. Aerosick, at this point, we don't have a plan to have them approved for California since they will be in short supply, and the approval process is expensive and we have to give up several guns for testing. As supply on these, and other Bersa higher caliber guns, loosens up a bit, this is something we will look at. I really wish it was easier to get all the good folks in California hooked up with the Bersa pistols of their choice!

Comment

Need to clean house in california same as it's needed in washington dc. But, easier said than done when the air heads in places like hollow wood & san francisco have so much to say about it .

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

You guys are right, it is the 40 UC that will be arriving this month - in both all matte and duo tone finishes. This gun does have a 10rd capacity as well. Aerosick, at this point, we don't have a plan to have them approved for California since they will be in short supply, and the approval process is expensive and we have to give up several guns for testing. As supply on these, and other Bersa higher caliber guns, loosens up a bit, this is something we will look at. I really wish it was easier to get all the good folks in California hooked up with the Bersa pistols of their choice!
                      Thanks for the heads up, BersaSales.... We'll keep our eyes peeled........
                      There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by rich420 View Post
                        Just wondering if anyone has actually seen a T40DTP10 yet.I need it and the Thunder 22 to make my collection complete.It looks like finding a Thunder 22 at a good price may be harder than I thought also.

Thanks RICH
                        If you shop on line, you might keep an eye on Davidson's Gallery of Guns & check their Gun Genie once in a while. They have just started having a lot of activity on their 380s which tells me they are starting to get some shipments in. But, they will not get near the quantity of 40s that they are getting of the 380s so when they hit, they won't last long.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Thanks! I live in California and I am finding most of the "good folks" have left...

Billy

Comment

Originally posted by aerosick View Post
                            Thanks! I live in California and I am finding most of the "good folks" have left...

Billy
                            There was talk about pushing them (CA) into the ocean, but we were asked to let the good people off of the ride first.......
                            There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by Americangirl01 View Post
                              There was talk about pushing them (CA) into the ocean, but we were asked to let the good people off of the ride first.......
                              Yeah, we bought property in Nevada hoping we'll end up with beachfront property...

Billy

Comment

Working...
                              X