• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: t40dtp10

LOOK!
    http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/61660
    Rules of a gunfight:
    1. Have a gun
    2. When it's time to shoot, SHOOT! don't talk.
    3. There is NO second place winner.

Comment

Does he price his stuff as freight paid? If that is the case, that's a decent price. If I didn't already have a Firestorm 40, I'd like to have that.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Awesome. Too bad they don't have the duo-tone. So tempted. But I prefer duo-tone, so I'll hold off....so tough.

And yes mitchr, Bud's is free shipping. Only extra cost would be your local FFL fees.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          Awesome. Too bad they don't have the duo-tone. So tempted. But I prefer duo-tone, so I'll hold off....so tough.

And yes mitchr, Bud's is free shipping. Only extra cost would be your local FFL fees.
          I'm one of the lucky ones. Have a place here that does the transfer for free! I always give them a chance to find what I'm looking for, but it's a pawn shop & I think they are limited where & what they can get at a reasonable price. When I had my American Classic shipped to them, I bought some break-in ammo from them even though it was WWB & about $8 per box higher than Wally World, just to thank them. They only had two boxs & the last time I was in there, hadn't restocked.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Oh wow. That's cool. It's a hassle for me to find a FFL. I have a guy who'll do it for $15, but he's hard to reach. Alot of lgs here charge upwards of $35. Visited a pawn shop today, who'll do it for $25. I'll probably use them. Just debating on whether to wait til the duo tone materializes or get it while it's available. Decisions, decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Oh wow. That's cool. It's a hassle for me to find a FFL. I have a guy who'll do it for $15, but he's hard to reach. Alot of lgs here charge upwards of $35. Visited a pawn shop today, who'll do it for $25. I'll probably use them. Just debating on whether to wait til the duo tone materializes or get it while it's available. Decisions, decisions...
              Try Gun Broker to locate an FFL. They have a listing based on your area & each listing usually notes what their charge is.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Thanks to all. Bud's has the duo-tone available on its site now, as well as the matte. So much for waiting until my birthday in November. Just placed my order and my shiny new duo-tone is on its way. Gonna have fun at the range w/ my two new toys.

Comment

Buds and Midwesthuntersoutlet both have the T40DTP10 and T40MP10 instock.Buds is alittle cheaper and in my opinion better to deal with.Mines on the way.

Comment

Hi
                    I just ordered the exact S&W model your talking about from Budsgunshop.com. I got the last one but I have seen them there frequently. Eagle Imports is actally a customer of mine. I was there the other day and asked why it was so hard getting larger cal Bersa's. The girl that handles distribution said 380's are shipped into the US about every 3 weeks, the larger cal only come about every 10 weeks, and then in limited quanities. With all the 380's out there not really moving, you'd think they'd scale up production on the 9's 40's and 45's that everyone is standing in line for.

Comment

Actually, the 380's come in about evry 10 days or two weeks in their various finishes. The 9/40/45 pistols come in every 30 days.

Comment

Sorry if I put out bad info, I could have sworn thats what the lady in the office told me, but I could be wrong........ It has happened before. 1987 I believe it was LOL.
                        Maybe someone can enlighten me on what to expect while I'm waiting for my order to be prossessed and shipped. The Pro models come with the fancy rifling and 2mags don't they?

Comment

they are here. check on www.gallerryofguns.com or have your LGS contact their favorite distributor.

Comment

Link doesn't work. Too many "r"'s in "gallery." I know it's against forum policy to be spelling police, but it's critical when posting links.

Here's a link that will work: http://www.galleryofguns.com/Genie/d...+Ultra+Compact

Remember, prices posted at GofG are MSRP. Negotiate with you LGS for their best price and go from there. Good luck, UC40 fans!
                            Last edited by p-t-max; 09-21-2010, 12:08 PM.
                            I'm no expert; I'm just, well...opinionated!

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/p-t-max/

Comment

sorry folks for the spelling error. sometimes my fingers move faster than my brain!

Comment

Working...
                              X