Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trust your life to your Bersa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would you trust your life to your Bersa?

Would (or do) you use your Bersa as your EDC?
    I just bought a new Hybrid holster with a shell to accommodate my Bersa UC40 Pro, and another shell for my Glock 23.
    I am not looking to start a war over which gun is better than another, don't even care about hearing disputes over caliber choices.
    Just wondering if you would trust that Bersa if called upon.

Re: Would you trust your life to your Bersa?

All my Bersas except the Combat have been tested with my carry ammo. The only reason I haven't okayed the Combat for carry is that I already have enough carry pistols, including the .380 CC & .380 Plus.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I would and do.
      The only way to keep the status quo from imploding is to banish common-sense. --Charles Hugh Smith

I carry a BT .380 CC in a UBG holster.

Comment

My BT380 will be my first carry. A couple FF during break. Could have been normal break in or me acclimating my sparrow wrists. Many hundred rounds all kinds of ammo and not one failure to go boom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I carried my BT380 exclusively for a year. It has never had a malfunction of any kind with any brass cased ammo. I would without a shadow of a doubt carry and rely on my Bersa. Sorry, my old Bersa. I gave it to my grandpa to carry at work. He is a armed security guard. And now he trusts his life with it.
          "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

Yes. Frequently.

Comment

Yes. Aside from some operator error, over lubricated firing pin which yielded some light strikes it's been flawless.
              Last edited by Jack; 02-21-2014, 10:27 PM.
              NRA Range Safety Officer

Comment

My first Bersa was New Years Eve 2011. After 5 boxes of ammo and about 2 weeks- it was my EDC. Last year January- I added 2 Plus models. I worked them into the rotation within a few weeks. I have about 1300 rounds thorough them together. (even during an ammo shortage)
                So yes-I trust mine.
                Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Yes I would. I have 3 of them and I have never had a failure of any kind with any of them. They are all 9mm. 2 uc 9 pro and 1 hc 9 pro.
                  Vietnam Vet
                  Have Gun - Will Travel - Thunder 9 UC PRO
                  None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free (J. W. Von Goethe)

Comment

My UC9 is my every day carry, and I easily trust my life to it. My wife's is a BT .380 and yes I trust her life to it as well.
                    What is best in life? The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist, and the wind in your hair.

Comment

If I didn't, I wouldn't have one!!!!
                      TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

To be honest, I do not own a gun that is not reliable. If I ever do get a lemon, I fix it to make it reliable or sell it and let someone else deal with it. I look at every gun as a potential self defense or home defense tool. If it can't be trusted then it is gone.
                        "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

BP9CC is my all day, every day carry. Once I resolved that pesky slide spring issue it has been flawless with well over 1K rounds through it. If I didn't trust it I wouldn't carry it.
                          http://georgiacarry.org/
                          The right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Yes, with my BT380 Combat, BT380 DTCT or my .45UC Pro'

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Retired LEO
                            NRA Member

Comment

Absolutely, every Bersa I own.

Comment

Working...
                              X