Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you trust your life to your Bersa?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you trust your life to your Bersa?

Absolutely, if I did not trust it I would not keep it. My thunder .380 or my bd9 either\or I will trust.
    Lifetime member NRA
    Member Georgia Carry.org
    Remember your right to be free is also my right to be free from you.

Comment

I carry the Bersa 380 most all of the time. I just can't get used to my pants hanging down with my 1911. Just guess I'm to old to worry about tripping over myself.

Comment

Originally posted by N6CRV View Post
        I carry the Bersa 380 most all of the time. I just can't get used to my pants hanging down with my 1911. Just guess I'm to old to worry about tripping over myself.
        Get a good belt or some Perry suspenders at wally world . No reason for a 1911 to pull down pants.
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I sure would I see no reason not to. Do you have a fault with your Bresa?

Comment

Welcome Billy. I think most on the forum do.
            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Not yet, but hopefully in the future.

Comment

I have a Walther PPK (.32), a Colt 1911, a Remington 1911A1, a Ruger Speed-Six (357 Mag) and a Bersa Thunder 380. I've had 4 FTE from the 1911A1 over (mumble-mumble) years.

Once I get a chance to break in the 380 [defined as ~200 rounds through the pistol], it will replace the Walther as my carry.

Maybe I'm less picky. I'll accept the occasional FTF or FTE. These are mechanisms, and there are too many variables involved to expect or demand faultless operation all of the time.

But to answer the question asked, having torn the thing down to fully clean and lube it, and seen how it is manufactured, yes, I will trust it.
                Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. -William Pitt (1759-1806)

Comment

Working...
                X