Bersa Thunder 40uc pro magazine feeder ramp issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bersa Thunder 40uc pro magazine feeder ramp issue

Well guys I have had an issue I havenít came across on here yet so I thought Iíd see what comes of it. The mag in question has maybe 4-500 rounds give or take through it. During a range trip I noticed the slide wasnít catching every time after the last round (which was the first real malfunction with this firearm). The (rather small) piece of the feeder ramp that catches the slide release broke!! Any input or similar issues out there?
    Attached Files

Also the second photo is pretty worn (2000+rounds) with no problems.

Comment

I've read of the plastic followers on various pistols failing, but not on those with metal followers. 'Course, anything is subject to failure & not at a prescribed time/mileage.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Aggreed thatís what I found interesting as well..I also have a pre pro Thunder 9 uc which has polymer followers and has had many more rounds with no issues. Good thing replacements are only 3$ haha

Comment

Contact Eagle Imports and send them the pictures. They may send you a couple of replacements.
          Long story short, jab is a male.
          Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

I had thought about it but when I saw they were only 3 bucks from Eagle Imports, I just went ahead and ordered two.

Comment

Well after receiving the replacement followers it seem obvious this issue was addressed as the problem areas were slightly redesigned and much thicker! Very pleased

Comment

Working...
              X