looking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking

I'm inn search of a video on the detailed strip and re assembling of a thunder 45 uc

Re: looking

Welcome jisboro,

Unfortunately I don't ever remember seeing a detail strip ad reassembly video of of a thunder .45UC.
    If anyone has a source for one here I'm sure they will share it with you. If you find one please share the source with us.

p.s. I moved this thread here ....your original location is for videos only and not open for discussion.

regards jab
    Long story short, jab is a male.
    Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Welcome jisboro. Like Pollyb, I've not seen a video for detail stripping the .45. If it's as difficult as I've heard their UC9 is, I can understand why & I'm guessing it is similar.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

founding, is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmVbpfWlse8

Comment

ty polyb and if I find any help ill post it here plenty out there for 380 haven't found anything besides field strip on 45 or even 9
          Last edited by jisboro; 04-05-2018, 11:19 PM.

Comment

ty mitchr from what I have seen both 9 and 45 seem exactly the same but caliber
            Last edited by jisboro; 04-05-2018, 11:20 PM.

Comment

ty vito theres lots on field strip for cleaning I'm needing total detail strip down to frame only I'm going to cerakote it this is the easiest field strip handgun ive owned but the first where I couldn't find a detail strip I'm sure I can figure it out but its safer learning from someone who knows the ins and outs of this model

Comment

word. the zig-zag-a-ma-rol of the springs & fire control of the Thunder 380's had me shakin in boots until i went along step by step with a youtube vid like you're look'n for and i still had a few WTF's. with luck you'll be an old pro in no time

Comment

yes the vids work well theres tons for my 380 but I really didn't need them I'm very familia with the Makarov there very similar but I think the fixed barrel throws people off, but that's got a lot to do with the accuracy of the pistol

Comment

Didn't PHM have a video or sequence of photos on a Cerakote he did on the 9mm?
                    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

This isn't a full strip but PHM posted this if it helps in removing the trigger slide catch. Found in our tutorials.

http://www.bersachat.com/forums/show...e-Catch-Spring
                      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

I still can't believe Photobucket ruined all that work for us.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
                        "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

ty reg but I don't think that would help even if the pics were still there

Comment

I'm wondering if I go to photobucket web site I can find these pics there instead of trying to go thru here

Comment

have you tried googling 'photobucket fix' and downloading the patch for your browser?

Comment

Working...
                              X