X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jisboro
    replied
    Re: looking

I figured out the proper position of sear spring and an easy way to install heres a pic of position ill post how to get it back in this afternoon ty for the help31351474_1923128861044488_858020661992357888_o.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Vito Glisenti
    replied

have you tried googling 'photobucket fix' and downloading the patch for your browser?

Leave a comment:

• jisboro
    replied

I'm wondering if I go to photobucket web site I can find these pics there instead of trying to go thru here

Leave a comment:

• jisboro
    replied

ty reg but I don't think that would help even if the pics were still there

Leave a comment:

• PHMadness
    replied

I still can't believe Photobucket ruined all that work for us.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Reginald Carstairs
    replied

This isn't a full strip but PHM posted this if it helps in removing the trigger slide catch. Found in our tutorials.

http://www.bersachat.com/forums/show...e-Catch-Spring

Leave a comment:

• R.Ph. 380
    replied

Didn't PHM have a video or sequence of photos on a Cerakote he did on the 9mm?

Leave a comment:

• jisboro
    replied

yes the vids work well theres tons for my 380 but I really didn't need them I'm very familia with the Makarov there very similar but I think the fixed barrel throws people off, but that's got a lot to do with the accuracy of the pistol

Leave a comment:

• Vito Glisenti
    replied

word. the zig-zag-a-ma-rol of the springs & fire control of the Thunder 380's had me shakin in boots until i went along step by step with a youtube vid like you're look'n for and i still had a few WTF's. with luck you'll be an old pro in no time

Leave a comment:

• jisboro
    replied

ty vito theres lots on field strip for cleaning I'm needing total detail strip down to frame only I'm going to cerakote it this is the easiest field strip handgun ive owned but the first where I couldn't find a detail strip I'm sure I can figure it out but its safer learning from someone who knows the ins and outs of this model

Leave a comment:

• jisboro
    replied

ty mitchr from what I have seen both 9 and 45 seem exactly the same but caliber
    Last edited by jisboro; 04-05-2018, 11:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jisboro
    replied

ty polyb and if I find any help ill post it here plenty out there for 380 haven't found anything besides field strip on 45 or even 9
    Last edited by jisboro; 04-05-2018, 11:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Vito Glisenti
    replied

founding, is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmVbpfWlse8

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied

Welcome jisboro. Like Pollyb, I've not seen a video for detail stripping the .45. If it's as difficult as I've heard their UC9 is, I can understand why & I'm guessing it is similar.

Leave a comment:

• pollyb
    replied

Welcome jisboro,

Unfortunately I don't ever remember seeing a detail strip ad reassembly video of of a thunder .45UC.
    If anyone has a source for one here I'm sure they will share it with you. If you find one please share the source with us.

p.s. I moved this thread here ....your original location is for videos only and not open for discussion.

regards jab

Leave a comment:

Working...
X