Range Report For 9mm UC Pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Range Report For 9mm UC Pro

Some fun at the range. 50 rounds at 30 feet. WWB.
    Attached Files
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Looks pretty darn good to me. That 9 is a keeper I'd say
    sigpic
    1,000 Posts on Bersatalk.com

Comment

Good shooting. I'm doing really good if I keep all mine inside the 8 ring. Of course Texas is a little lax on the qualifications requirement & inside the 8 ring is a perfect score, so I'm still okay. :)
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Smiley24..gif
Views:	1
Size:	1.0 KB
ID:	594404Wow, wish I could shoot that well. Great Target...
        Learn all you can from the mistakes of others. You won't have time to
        make them all yourself. -- Alfred Sheinwold..

Comment

Nice shootin'
          I got a date with my nine's tomorrow
          Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
          Ayn Rand

Comment

damn now i'm jealous gotta spend the whole weekend with family and no time for shootin......
            good shootin hope you enjoyed yerself
            Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Great shooting! I am hoping to get my new 9mm out this weekend. I just have to be careful of the Easter bunny. Don't want to take him out - he has all the goodies!

Comment

Very, very nice, keoweecenturion....
                There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Of the 6 handguns that I own, the Bersa 9mm UC Pro shoots the best. It is the most accurate, dependable, and fun gun of the bunch and that includes 4 berettas.
                  The cost/benefit is out the roof.
                  "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Impressive 30 yd group!
                    Thanks for posting the pics.... I love seeing it rather than reading about it.
                    Here is a repost for my video I did... on the other forum (bersa talk)
                    RANGE REPORT VIDEO (repost) <--click here
                    Last edited by silver; 04-03-2010, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Silver, I think the OP's group was shot from 30 feet. Still a nice grouping.

I watched your defensive shooting drill on BT and liked a few things I saw. Heel to toe roll in your forward movement, high step on the side movements to keep from tripping, combat stance (opposite of a paper puncher stance), Observing your surroundings left and right at the end of your volley to determine your zone is safe and the threat is removed. Now for the Easter bunny on the other side of your kill zone... OH Well

Good shootin Silver! :)
                      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

LOL... I got a call from the easter bunny.... he is in recovery and should be back to work tonight.
                        Tell the kids, all is fine.... he has a sweet cane now.......... and a pimp limp...

Comment

if i could do that good i would be thrilled

Comment

you will with practice and good instruction. My CCW instructor corrected some stance and grip problems for me but the sights on the 9 UC just give me lots of confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderbutt View Post
                              if i could do that good i would be thrilled
                              PRATICE PRATICE PRATICE
                              Start slow and do it perfect..... then speed up.
                              You fight how you train.......stick with it.... some are naturals some have to work at it.
                              I happen to be one that has to work at it...

My buddy at work shoots a 500(a perfect score) on our yearly re-quals.
                              and he has never owned a firearm and NEVER PRATICES!!!!! oh yea it gets me....
                              Thank god hes my partner... ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X