Bersa TPR9mm failure to eject

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bersa TPR9mm failure to eject

owned my new TPR9 since 9-22-2018. I have to date experience over 15 failure to ejects, have shot approx 800 rounds. Has anyone else experienced this? I have dissassembled the extractor cleaned out the junk. Polished the feed ramp, cleaned after every sooting am getting frusterated getting hard to make it tru a magazine.

Timoty Hemple
    Washington State

Re: Bersa TPR9mm failure to eject

What ammo are you using?

Comment

Federal 115g brass case ammo9mm, and some Federal 115G aluminum case 9mm. All 4 of my other Bersas' and my Sigs handle this range ammo well.

Comment

Federal 115g brass case ammo 9mm, and some Federal 115G aluminum case 9mm. All 4 of my other Bersas' and my Sigs handle this range ammo well.
        Also just received a new magazine from Galati, there is a considerable difference in height between the new mag and magazines that came with the gun. The new magazine is sorter. The new magazine is from Bersa the magazines that came with the gun are from Italy. Hope the shorter magazine feeds with no failures.

Comment

Nothing made any differance. I really love this gun but it's hard to make it thru a magazine without a failure to eject. Will most likely send it to Gun doctor (Wolfgang) in Oregon

Comment

Sorry to hear it, but Wolfgang will take care of it.
            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Update well over 2000 rounds thru the gun. Sent It Wolfgang, he tweeked the ejector. Shot well for about 140 rounds, Cleaned gun shot some more and I had a failure to eject. Love the gun, range use only, not for carry

Comment

Originally posted by THemple View Post
                Update well over 2000 rounds thru the gun. Sent It Wolfgang, he tweeked the ejector. Shot well for about 140 rounds, Cleaned gun shot some more and I had a failure to eject. Love the gun, range use only, not for carry
                I hate it when I have had a pistol, don't have any now that are this way, and I can't carry it and depend upon it. I, a few months ago, got rid of the last of a couple of them that were like that. Sorry to hear about your issues.

Comment

Working...
                X