This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New DPM Systems Product for TPR and Thunder Pro

I just wanted to put this out there. DPM Systems has a brand new recoil reduction system specifically for the TPR/Thunder Pro and XT 9mm/.40S&W.

i'm not saying to use it or not, i'm not discussing it's merits or not, I'm just informing that it's now out there. I think that's a good thing for TPR lovers.

it comes with 3 springs to adjust your load or needs. it appears to be an 18, 19 and 20 coil spring choice that comes in the kit, getting progressively heavier in weight with more coils.

for those that don't know, this system uses a 3 spring system, 1 on the outside (you choose 1 of 3 that comes in kit), 1 that's at the rear that you can see and 1 on the inside that you can't see(as far as I remember), this last one is the one that keeps the slide from ramming hard against the frame and is the smallest(shortest) of the 3 springs.

you know, I've never really been a fan but I think I may just try one (or two, for another pistol as well) just because, well, to try it out. the TPR is already a soft shooter but perhaps i'll like it.
Working...
X