Bersa Thunder 9 model questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bersa Thunder 9 model questions

Hello forum, I have and older model thunder and I was wondering what the part number was for a 10 round magazine. I purchased this in 2008 in the state of Maryland and now with the new laws I am unable to purchase magazines that hold more than 10. Looking at some of the pictures I have seen my just says thunder 9, where as all I see is thunder 9 pro or ultra etc. would my model use the same as these is what I would like to know. Thanks for any information provided as well

Here's a link to the UC9 or Tp9 UC magazine. If you have the full-size 9 you will have to search this website to find a 10-round mag for it.
    https://bersa.eagleimportsinc.com/be...round-magazine

Comment

Welcome to the forum Dapapers1. If you have the full size (HC) 9, does your law allow you to modify an illegal mag so it will only hold 10 rounds? Might be easier than finding a 10 rounder for the HC.

'Course, an even harder, more satisfying chore would be for enough of you to get together & get those crazy laws repealed.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Welcome Dapapers1 ,

These are hard to find....better jump on it, I don't think Bersa makes them any more.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bersa-Thund...cAAOSwehdc23vC

Good luck,
        jab
        Long story short, jab is a male.
        Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Thanks for the information maybe I can call Bersa in the morning and find out, I see the one in the link has a few grooves in in magazine that mines doesn’t have I wonder if that makes a difference DE6E0CC2-1585-40B9-9A2F-145004B8F406.jpeg
          Attached Files

Comment

See the model
            Attached Files

Comment

I have the same model as yours.

The extra grooves in the ebay picture are correct for the 10 round mag (they prevent more than 10 rounds being loaded in the mag) also notice the bottom is hollow.

The 10 round mag picture on the Bersa site is for the Thunder 9UC (Ultra Compact) and will be to short for your full size Thunder 9

jab

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Oh ok so the one on eBay will work for my model?

Comment

So Basically it’s a stock 17 round magazine modified only to allow 10 then

Comment

Originally posted by Dapapers1 View Post
                    Oh ok so the one on eBay will work for my model?
                    So Basically it’s a stock 17 round magazine modified only to allow 10 then
                    Yes and Yes.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
                    X