Any bersas at all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any bersas at all?

I know firearms in general are few and far between right now, but I haven’t seen a single Bersa in any model or caliber for sale this year anywhere. Nothing online. Not a single one. I’m just wondering if Bersa is manufacturing at all or if they are shipping any to the US at all. Just curious.

I don't get around to many gun stores but even in better times there weren't a lot of Bersa's available and mostly 380's. When we first got started with Bersa Sue found her BT380 at a Gander Mountain and I found my 9UC at a local Hardware store. Lately I haven't seen any but the only gun stores I've been to are Cabela's once or twice and a local sporting goods store a couple of times.

I have seen a few used 380's pop up for sale on Michigan Gun owner's forum over the year. Most were listed for what I considered very reasonable prices. Just checked ..... a Bersa/Firestorm 380 was listed for $250 Feb 6th and now it is shown as sold.

Are you just curious or are you looking to buy a particular model?

Comment

Guns.com has some models available.
      Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Now that we are the USSA everything is getting harder to find.
        In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Yeah, just got a post on a local social media that Walmart has been out of groceries & is just starting to put out some vegetables, but meat counter is still bare. Out street finally thawed enough for me to get out to get Marty's meds & see about getting eggs. Two places out of eggs & none expected until Thursday. CVS drug department not open yet, seems they changed from 9 AM to 10. She's still has some from last month, so I won't make that trip again until more thawing.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

If anything, I would be looking for a tpr9 full size specifically, I have the compact and love it. It’s my favorite handgun that I own and would love to branch out and try the full size as a range gun/ fun toy. But NOT going to pay the current panic market covid prices so will have to wait.

I was just wondering because I occasionally do a search for “guns i’d like to own someday” but noticed that Bersas, along with Taurus, Rossi, tristar, ria are “out of stock” everywhere online that I can think to search. Occasionally I see 9mm ammo show up at the LGS which of course sells out fast, but the occasional appearance does give me hope. On the other hand, I have yet to see even the occasional appearance of any of these firearm brands (online) which has left me wondering. Since they are foreign, maybe they are not shipping to the US yet and are just trying to fill local market demand? But then again, I always assumed that the US is everyone’s primary gun market. I was just curious.
            Last edited by RICK76; 02-23-2021, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X