UBG Striker Holster Feedback - gtgeorge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UBG Striker Holster Feedback - gtgeorge

I just wanted to place some very positive feedback here from a holster that I purchased from "gtgeorge". Not only was he incredibly quick with returning answers to my questions regarding the holsters, but he made the payment process very easy, shipped the item right away, and offered a full refund if I wasn't happy with the item.

The holster is perfect for my Bersa Thunder UC Pro.

Thanks again gtgeorge!

Re: UBG Striker Holster Feedback - gtgeorge

many of use here own severl striker Holsters. UBG got his start on our old board Bersatalk. Making holsters for us. He was a member and no one was making holsters for Bersa . So he too up the challange. He now heads up a pretty well know company on the internet gun boards.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Working...
    X