Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Bersa Thunder 380, Thunder 380cc holsters....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: Bersa Thunder 380, Thunder 380cc holsters....

Hello All,
    I have for sale the following holsters. All holsters are brand new and never used for carry. I purchased a bunch of holsters in deciding what worked best for me. These were only evaluated. All prices include shipping within CONUS to a verified Paypal address.

1. Tagua holster by Remora, asking $12.00 OBO. This is the "original" no clip, non slip holster. This holster works for IWB or pocket carry. It is extremely light weight and high quality. It fits the Bersa Thunder 380 and Thunder 380cc perfectly, as well as a host of other small ccp guns.

2. Boraii pocket holster, asking $10.00 OBO. This trigger guard holster works on both the Bersa Thunder 380 and Thunder 380cc. It is made to fit quite snugly so be aware of this and that it is what you desire.

3. Aliengear Cloak Tuck 3.5 holster with custom "Old Glory" Thunder 380cc kydex mold, asking $25.00. This is an extremely comfortable IWB holster. I formed the kydex myself as Aliengear does not make one for the Bersa Thunder 380cc. It fits like a glove and has an adjustable cant and adjustable retention. This is a quality holster.

Please inquire with any questions.

Thanks,
    Ralph

* Approved.
    TuxAir
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Ralph III; 11-29-2018, 01:55 PM.

Prices lowered again! I would rather someone on this forum get the items otherwise off to Ebay.

Thanks,
    Ralph
    Last edited by Ralph III; 11-29-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X