CondorsFlight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CondorsFlight

I could not be happier! Very fast to respond to my questions via email. Had my exact order in 3 days! I will be ordering more from them!
    Bersa Thunder 40 Pro
    Glock 22 Gen 4
    Mossberg 500 Blackwater
    Sig Sauer P238

Re: CondorsFlight

Great Prices, and Quality products. What more could you ask for?
    Giving money and power to gov't is like giving whiskey and carkeys to teenage boys

Comment

Ditto, nothing but good experiences with Condors.

Comment

Bought a magazine from them, shipped quick! Bought a few things on Amazon, but it looks like Amazon.com doesn't carry magazines. I wonder if that's because they believe that politician who said magazines were ammunition? LOL (Oh wait no, those were magazine-clips.)

Kinda wish Amazon.com did sell Ammo since I'm a prime member. Free 2 day shipping!

Comment

another +1 here for Condorsflight. Good folks.
          A gun is like a parachute; if you don't have one when you need it, it is unlikely that you will EVER need one again.

Comment

I ordered a magazine & holster for my new BP9CC. Prices were reasonable, member discount & received quickly. Can't ask for more!

Comment

I have used them a few times Always good fast service .
              Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Working...
              X