April Fool's Joke

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

April Fool's Joke

I could have sworn this was an April's fool Joke..The new board looks sweet.
    You are nine meals away from Anarchy...

I guess we'll know tomorrow?....
    jk...It really isn't a joke.....;).
    Thank you for the kind words. Please make yourself at home.....
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

I wasn't so sure it wasn't an April Fools Day joke, myself, but it looks like I was able to register and, well, since this is my first post, we'll see if I can post. ;)
      I'm no expert; I'm just, well...opinionated!

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/p-t-max/

Comment

AG, guess this means I can take the un-offical and un-confirmed "reservation" for new digs off my list. Done!

Any plans for other themes? Maybe a greyscale to match the Bersa boxes? <g>
        "...too little penetration will get you killed."

Comment

Darn,
          Looks like we all have to start our post counts over again.
          jr

Comment

No sweat jrtraderny - I'm clicking as fast as I can <g>
            "...too little penetration will get you killed."

Comment

when will the beg/ borrow/ steal section be opened? i keep clicking it to post an ad and i'm hurdled into the transaction feedback. :(
              save your brass, i'll take it!!

brass and ammo donations accepted.

Comment

Hey!! Where you guys gettin' the smilies??
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

What about asubmission for the Bersa Image to be put at the top of the board. Just doesn't look right without one

Bill
                  W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                  NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

I would have bet that it was n April Fool's Joke. But here we are!

Comment

we'll all find out tomorrow if this is for real or not i guess.
                      save your brass, i'll take it!!

brass and ammo donations accepted.

Comment

Doesn't look like a joke to me!

Comment

when will the beg/ borrow/ steal section be opened? i keep clicking it to post an ad and i'm hurdled into the transaction feedback
                          It will open when the board settles in not for a few weeks

What about asubmission for the Bersa Image to be put at the top of the board. Just doesn't look right without one
                          I didn't want one I wanted to be BersaChat not a remake of BT. BT is history for me. This is the new home
                          we'll all find out tomorrow if this is for real or not i guess.
                          With the money and time already invested. Not a joke
                          Last edited by Michael T; 04-02-2010, 12:21 AM.
                          Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I was a little suspicious of an April Fools too. But everything looks good and I'm looking forward to the new site. Did Mason bring the spanking machine over with him?
                            Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart - Tecumseh

Comment

Who is running the old site and will it be taken down?

Comment

Working...
                              X