Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Boared

Cheers MT,

It'll take me a while to navigate my way around here, but it looks like a nice place to hang my hat and stay a while.

Thanlks to all who were instrumental in getting this place off the ground.

Best of luck and "I'll be back!"

Gentle winds,
    cr

hey i didnt get an error message... thanks for the new the new hangout
    Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Yup, looks pretty sweet so far. First experience with a V4 vBbull site. Bit to learn, but I'm have'n a hoot'n a half kick'n the tires! And no SQL errors either! Nice!
      "...too little penetration will get you killed."

Comment

Hey Guys,
        Nice digs.
        16 of us here so far ..
        jr

Comment

Originally posted by crashresdue View Post
          Cheers MT,

It'll take me a while to navigate my way around here, but it looks like a nice place to hang my hat and stay a while.

Thanlks to all who were instrumental in getting this place off the ground.

Best of luck and "I'll be back!"

Gentle winds,
          cr
          Crash you're back, I thought you had cr.... But you know what they say about old soldiers;)
          Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 04-01-2010, 05:59 PM.
          In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Thanks cr.
            gentle winds..:)..
            There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

This even smells fresh and clean.

Dave
              Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Were all starting over on post count
                People you can thank Americangirl for this .With out her we could have never done it . Lot of e mail and phone calls but It was worth it .
                Tell every one we are here and open

By way the Junior Member will change as you go up in posts
                Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Hey, if this place has "custom titles" - maybe you can do that as another kind or sort of Karma (maybe?). But it can be just another burden for the admins/mods to keep track of. Maybe later on...
                  "...too little penetration will get you killed."

Comment

Hey all,

I made it over. I'm diggin' the new digs. Looks nice & functions great.

Thanks to all who put in the time and effort to make this happen.

Bronson
                    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Comment

where's the smileys on the quick reply? i see them on the advanced only, this'll slow everything down i'm sure
                      save your brass, i'll take it!!

brass and ammo donations accepted.

Comment

RC !
                        Congrats on that move up to moderator!
                        All right!
                        &
                        or should it be a

1) Never point (aim) a firearm at anything you do not plan to KILL !
                        2) The only safe firearm is one with action open !

Comment

Originally posted by bcrtops View Post
                          Hey, where'd ya get the popcorn? I want some!
                          I'm no expert; I'm just, well...opinionated!

http://s884.photobucket.com/albums/ac47/p-t-max/

Comment

Originally posted by bcrtops View Post
                            RC !
                            Congrats on that move up to moderator!
                            All right!
                            &
                            or should it be a

I see you found our popcorn... Just don't feed it to your collies, It's not good for them.
                            All of us are still feeling our way around. If I get lost have one of your dogs bark, I will then know which way is north west!
                            In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Wow. very cool site with lot's of new features. I very much like this. That is unless you guys want me to go elsewhere.
                              NRA Endowment Member

Comment

Working...
                              X