Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi Gang! Am I late getting to the party?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Gang! Am I late getting to the party?

thought I'd jump in with ya'll 'cause you seem to have your fingers on the pulse. I bring the beer and pretzels.
    "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

No always a party at the zoo,
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Glad to be here MT. Bersachat looks great. Congrats.
      "Those who hammer their guns into plows, will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Going to take some gettin' used to, since I'm an old geezer & not computer savvy, but looks good! Startin' off with a bang with all the nice Karmas MT!!
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by keoweecenturion View Post
          thought I'd jump in with ya'll 'cause you seem to have your fingers on the pulse. I bring the beer and pretzels.
          Man,
          Where ya been, we were starting w/o ya.

Comment

Originally posted by keoweecenturion View Post
            You're not late, keoweecenturnion....It looks like your just in time.......
            There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
              Going to take some gettin' used to, since I'm an old geezer & not computer savvy, but looks good! Startin' off with a bang with all the nice Karmas MT!!
              I like that new avatar, ain't it fun being an old geezer:)
              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                I like that new avatar, ain't it fun being an old geezer:)
                It's as close to what I look like as I could find. I don't have any pictures of me 'cause everytime someone tried to take one, their camera blew up.
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Hey gang, I know I am new to the firearm scene and the Bersa scene, but I sure have learned a lot from you and enjoyed yall's comments. that is why I followed you over here. I sure like the speed and ease of use on the new Bersachat. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                  X