Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

urine and taxes

Urine and Taxes

Like a lot of people, I have a job. I work, they pay me.
    I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as they see fit.
    At some jobs, in order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with.

What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check, because I have to pass one to earn it for them?

Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sit on their butt.
    Could you imagine how much money the country would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?
    save your brass, i'll take it!!

brass and ammo donations accepted.

This could be something the new congress, which we elect in November, could look into. Only thing is, be prepared for another government bureacracy to oversee it & more taxes to pay for it. One thing they could do is to insist that everyone receiving welfare must have some sort of job. A "value per hour" would be placed on the welfare assistance & their employer would only have to pay them the difference between that amount & minimum wage. That way, the welfare recipient is not sitting on his rear end & the employer gets an employee whose pay is subsidised by welfare (something the employee is already getting anyway) and the emplyer has the drug testing done.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

only problem with that theory is that said employee working under that program, when you walk into her convenient store, mc donalds, burger king etc., she'll just look up, see you, & go back to filing her nails or talking on her cell phone with unlimitted texting, full internet access & dow jones industrials report
      Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Comment

Working...
      X