Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: It's 3 AM.

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
    Facebook is a lot like ancient Egypt.....people writing on walls and worshiping cats.
    The Egyptians actually had a life though!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev_Les View Post
      Doh!! Sounds like that one backfired. I hope yer doghouse has heat!
      Lol! I survived that first night .... fortunately we still had company here visiting so she couldn't murder me with all the witnesses!

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
        I sent this as a text to Sue last night a 1:00 am ...... she was still up visiting friends and I was just going to bed and catching up on BC. Well, Sue came flying into the room with fire blazing from her eyes, "You let him go? Where did you see him? You are doing this to ME?? WHY are you doing this to ME???"

She thought I really saw a spider ..... and it has been single digits outside .... where does she think they are living????
        Your Shoes............................................. ......tell her that................................
        W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
        NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Well, Sue came flying into the room with fire blazing from her eyes, "You let him go? Where did you see him? You are doing this to ME?? WHY are you doing this to ME???"

She thought I really saw a spider ..... and it has been single digits outside .... where does she think they are living????
          I suppose how you handle the situation depends upon what part of the country you're from.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...partment-fire/
          Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I suppose how you handle the situation depends upon what part of the country you're from.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/...partment-fire/
            She already read that and self identified with that guy. That is why I keep the matches, lighters, and gasoline locked up!!

Comment

I'm the only member not able to sleep??? I have lots of company of non members. You folks need to join up to keep me company!
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I was up in the middle of the night. I need to start posting here more.....

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                  I'm the only member not able to sleep??? I have lots of company of non members. You folks need to join up to keep me company!
                  I'm here mitchr! I brought hot pizza rolls .... did you bring the Coke??

Comment

I'm here mitchr! I brought hot pizza rolls .... did you bring the Coke??
                    Whaddaya mean by "Coke?"
                    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Whaddaya mean by "Coke?"
                      Now we know why they can't sleep.

Comment

Sorry, but I slept in. I don't use either kind of coke. A&W Root Beer here!
                        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Excellent! Tonight I’ll bring vanilla ice cream and we can have Root Beer Floats!!

Comment

Need to "Do the Dew" in memory of MT...............................................
                            W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?

CERTIFIED ARMED INFIDEL
                            NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

"WHEN THE GOVERNMENT TAKES AWAY THE CITIZEN'S RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, IT BECOMS THE CITIZEN'S DUTY TO TAKE AWAY THE GOVERNMENT'S RIGHT TO GOVERN" GEORGE WASHINGTON

Comment

Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
                              Need to "Do the Dew" in memory of MT...............................................
                              Haha! The first time I did that was for a police appreciation dinner at our house on New Years Eve! It was a huge hit with the officers. Lots of those guys drink Dew on a regular basis anyway .... and the ice cream was a bonus!

Comment

It's hard to find the original A&W RB. The stuff in the liter bottles or cans is not the same. Long John Silvers used to carry it with ice-cold glass mugs.

Comment

Working...
                                X