cut everyone slack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cut everyone slack

I got thinking yesterday, this is troubling .....Half the people in the world have less than average intelligence.

I liked it enough I added it to my sig

that is all

You could enhance by adding.....Which half do you fit into?

There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

From a purely mathematical standpoint, yes, ½ of the population indeed are “below average IQ”, but that is a bit misleading when you look at the actual IQ distribution. The vast majority of people’s IQs lie within 15 points of the average (above or below), and you’d be hard pressed to recognize which side of the line most people are.
      Bersa .45 UC Pro
      S&W .38 Special-Model 37
      Marlin Model 60 .22LR
      Winchester 1300 12ga
      Hawkens .50 Caliber Black Powder Rifle

Comment

Sometimes I could be on either side, heheheh

Comment

Originally posted by Taz4509 View Post
          The vast majority of people’s IQs lie within 15 points of the average (above or below), and you’d be hard pressed to recognize which side of the line most people are.
          Sometimes you can just tell.............
          "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
            Sometimes you can just tell.............
            And if it isn't obvious to you, then we know which half you belong to...:p....
            There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by Americangirl01 View Post
              And if it isn't obvious to you, then we know which half you belong to...:p....
              and I was just sitting here wondering where I belonged. I guess us smart people just dont know how smart we really are.... I am feeling pretty good about this now.

that is all

Comment

I play Texas Holdem often, and poker players have an old saying that goes:
                "There's a sucker in every poker game....if you can't spot 'em, then it's probably you"
                Bersa .45 UC Pro
                S&W .38 Special-Model 37
                Marlin Model 60 .22LR
                Winchester 1300 12ga
                Hawkens .50 Caliber Black Powder Rifle

Comment

Is there where the "bell curve" comes from?

Comment

hey....what's this line and what are all you guys doing on the other side...........

Comment

Originally posted by brian c View Post
                      hey....what's this line and what are all you guys doing on the other side...........
                      OK, where's lance when we need him?

Bill
                      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

When you come to statistics I was always under the impression that if your parents didn't have any children, odds are that you probably won't either!
                        Last edited by tnjack; 04-04-2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

What's an IQ? Interactive Questions? I Quit? ;)
                          Think before you speak.

Comment

Is their that many glock owners Dam is a sucker born every minute
                            Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Originally posted by tnjack View Post
                              When you come to statistics I was always under the impression that if your parents didn't have any children, odds are that you probably won't either!
                              wow, is that why there is a blank space above my name on the family tree? I always thought they were too embarrassed to put their name in as my parents but maybe they just didnt have any kids.

that is all

Comment

Working...
                              X