Easter cancelled!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easter cancelled!

Due to unforeseen circumstances, there will be no NO EASTER this year.

God made the Garand!

USN Gunner's Mate 1976-80

Moderator - nevadashooters.com

That's just wrong on so many levels....................but I laughed.
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Do they have jack rabbits in Pahrump... I hope the population was more than one.
      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
        That's just wrong on so many levels....................but I laughed.
        MY feelings wxactly...Click image for larger version

Name:	big thumbs up..jpg
Views:	5
Size:	2.3 KB
ID:	594405
        Learn all you can from the mistakes of others. You won't have time to
        make them all yourself. -- Alfred Sheinwold..

Comment

Is that an Easter casserole?......
          There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

why is a sleeping bunny funny. I do not understand

that is all

Comment

looks like everything is scrambled. i bet that rabbit didn't go over easy.
              Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Comment

Careful! It's a decoy by the Great Pumkin to get us thinking about something other than Halloween!

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                  Do they have jack rabbits in Pahrump... I hope the population was more than one.
                  Reg, we have Jacks and Cottons. You need to put a 'Bunny Cam' on your 'dirt', and link it here! HAHAHA

And a:

Snake Cam
                  Scorpion Cam
                  Tweaker Cam
                  (and best of all . . .)
                  Stupid Cop Cam

. . . oh, wait! I forgot . . .a

Pahrump Sanitation Cam!
                  Last edited by Tophog; 04-03-2010, 12:54 AM.
                  God made the Garand!

USN Gunner's Mate 1976-80

Moderator - nevadashooters.com

Comment

I never could figure out why eggs are associated with bunnys.

Comment

Originally posted by tnjack View Post
                      I never could figure out why eggs are associated with bunnys.
                      Ishtar pronounced Easter is a Pagan God she has other names , Astarte, Ostara, Eostre and Eastre.

Many Christians remain unaware that Easter is actually a pagan goddess known by a variety of other names including Ostara, often depicted with her springtime fertility symbols such as flowers, the sun, rabbits and decorated eggs.

The word Easter is actually the name of an ancient, heathen goddess who represents fertility, springtime and the dawn.

Once again the Roman Church in its quest to convert pagans .Combined a pagan holiday
                      (The coloring of eggs, the Easter egg hunts, baby bunnies and fluffy little chicks. These are all symbols of reproduction which have been associated with the heathen fertility goddess for millennia now. )

To the resurrection of their savior. Same as they did with Christmas ( The Pagan yule time, candles in window, tree decorations, giving of gifts and so on.)

So by celebrating Easter you : knowingly or unknowingly, violate this very first commandment of God each year by placing before God the actual name of a pagan goddess of fertility and the dawn.

Don't blame me I ain't Christian. I just report the facts. Blame the Church and all other off shoot religions that created all of this to control the minds of the people .
                      Be free live free Think for yourself not what is preached at you.
                      Last edited by Michael T; 04-04-2010, 06:06 PM.
                      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Wrong section adjohns3. Better keep an eye out for MT, messin' with his forum like that!
                        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Psycho Nimrod's psycho mom.

Comment

strange but true...
                            most holidays are Christian and Pagen holidays "married" so that we can all get along.
                            If your Christian... its not that bad... if your pagen... its not that bad.
                            (interpetation and personal opinion)

Possible - Pagan POV
                            http://www.nazarite.net/evil-holidays.html

Possible - Christian POV
                            http://www.comereason.org/soc_culture/soc030.asp

I just typed this in to GOOGLE:
                            "christian and pagan holidays"

Comment

Working...
                            X