snowmancam....duh?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: snowmancam....duh?

On main site you can see mom and the cubs have been coming on and off for some time. Watching their interaction with not only raccoon, but three big porcupines, deer etc. is just fun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Only once have I seen bears in the wild. Coming home one night about 20 miles north of here several crossed the road in front of us. I couldn't figure out what they were....thought they were hogs? When I got closer...it was obvious.....bears! As much as I hunted back when I was younger, I never saw one in the woods.
      I have seen several eagles in the past 25 years or so....all here in Mobile county. And about 10 years ago a large black cat crossed the road in front of me just about daylight. I have often wondered if I was mistaken...... cause the "experts" say there are no large cats in Alabama. This one was dark, very long- 6 ft or more, larger than a big dog, had a long skinny tail, and ran low to the ground.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Those bears look like the ones roaming around our front yards here in Florida. We would get a big fine if we fed them and our garbage cans have to have city and county approved anti-bear lids. Here the saying "Does a bear $hit on the sidewalk" is common.

Let's see is this bag marked fertilizer for me to poop in?

Click image for larger version

Name:	serveimage.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	56.3 KB
ID:	601066

Credit: Unknown, the admin. will remove on request.
        In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
        sigpic

Comment

Bump...

Seems the page is shorter on the new set up. Before the change, this was near the bottom of the 1st page, after, it was on page 3?
          Last edited by mitchr; 10-16-2018, 12:31 AM.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
          X