Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Academy Sports Fires Manager for "Touching" a Thug Stealing a Gun!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Academy Sports Fires Manager for "Touching" a Thug Stealing a Gun!

I think the buckshot is for the cannons he’s going to install on the boat once the deck is done

Comment

Looks cool. I have an RC glider I haven't flown in like 9-10 years. In MD where I am located, there just isn't any public RC "airports". Plus, I just haven't had the time. too many projects, too many more important things to do.

Comment

The buckshot will be epoxied into the bottom of the hull below the lower deck. That's why I need #3 or $. Any larger won't fit under the lower deck and any smaller will be too tedious to count. I need to have the same number of shot on both sides of the keel so I need to count how many goes into each slot. Yes a PITA but I do not want to have a long fin keel hanging down like some people do. If the original Emma sailed for 150 years without one, and the America won the first America's Cup without one then I should be able to get the right amount of ballast in the bottom of the hull without one.
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by guns4me View Post
          Looks cool. I have an RC glider I haven't flown in like 9-10 years. In MD where I am located, there just isn't any public RC "airports". Plus, I just haven't had the time. too many projects, too many more important things to do.
          Thank you. I haven't flown in 4 years since moving to Oklahoma. Like the song says the wind really does come whipping through the plains. And back here in California there is no place to fly but I think Cabrillo Marina in Los Angeles Harbor will be a great place to sail
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
            I think the buckshot is for the cannons he’s going to install on the boat once the deck is done
            That's a great idea. I know that battles are done with air guns on warships. I could be a pirate.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by groberts View Post
              I could be a pirate.
              Arrrrgh.

Click image for larger version

Name:	happy-hour-20170719-109.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	70.4 KB
ID:	601025
              Source: Ace of Spades https://ace.mu.nu/
              Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Working...
              X