No announcement yet.

It's 3:01 AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you remember when I told you about my bad spine? It was about a week back!
    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

When our son was about 10, my wife started to think he looked kind of strange so she did a DNA test and found out he was not ours. When she told me that I told her “you don’t remember do you? When we were leaving the hospital he pooped and you told me to change him so I went back in and got a clean one and left the dirty one there.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There's an email going around with the title, "Two Free Tickets To The Next Democrat Debate."

Don't open it! It's an offer for two free tickets to the next Democrat debate.
        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I just read on a Hollywood gossip blog that Sean Connery got thrown out of a PETA meeting. He told them he wanted to shave the animals.

Comment

I don’t always open 15 tabs in my browser window, but when I do, the sound will start playing from the one I can’t find.

Comment

I never knew how short 6 years was until I got the letter saying it was once again time for my colonoscopy.

Amazingly I slept right thru 3 am ... I woke up at 5 am for my second round of prep. Managed to get down 16 oz of crap and now I'm working on a quart of "clear liquids" while I wait for the crap to start flowing. Sigh.

NOT fun stuff but worth the crap for one day and needs to be done.

Comment

Thanks, Pondy....for getting the day off to a rousing start. It can only get better from here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
                  I never knew how short 6 years was until I got the letter saying it was once again time for my colonoscopy.

Amazingly I slept right thru 3 am ... I woke up at 5 am for my second round of prep. Managed to get down 16 oz of crap and now I'm working on a quart of "clear liquids" while I wait for the crap to start flowing. Sigh.

NOT fun stuff but worth the crap for one day and needs to be done.

Just had mine last week. They had me doing it every 3 years, but report was good enough, they've extended it to 5 years!
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I'm on the three year rotation now. I waited five last time and the doctor literally scared the crap out of me. Everything was ok but I won't wait five years next time.
                    Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

I have to say that this prep was the easiest that I have ever experienced. NO cramping, nausea, or gut pain. It tasted terrible but for some reason the after taste wasn't bad at all. I learned that if I took a couple of swallows and chased it with cold water it went okay. My last meal was Saturday night and they had me on clear liquids all day Sunday. Prep started with 4 Ducolax pills at 5 PM and the bottle of liquid at 6 PM. Then some Gas-X tablets along the way. It worked fast and did I mention no cramping or pain?

They hit me with a Fentanyl and Versid cocktail and it was lights out. Powerful drugs. No memory of the doctor's visit after the procedure so I just have to trust Sue to tell the truth!

Comment

My doctor uses Propofol. That was Michael Jackson's favorite. I know why. You watch the white liquid coming down the tube and when it hits the IV it's lights out.
                        Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

I just ordered a chicken and an egg from Amazon.

I'll let you know.

Comment

Good plan gunsane. Amazon will rule the world soon ..... they may as well settle this age old question!

Comment

Hmmm Today, 02:33 AM, what a opportune time to clean a new prize in preparation for a photo op to complete a here-to-fore unfinished posting.
                              Long story short, jab is a male.
                              Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Birthday.jpg
                                Source: http://ace.mu.nu/

Comment

Working...
                                X