It's 3:01 AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gun sane View Post

Good one! Now comes the messy part.....explaining to a lib why you had to do it.
    See what I mean? I'm hearing that you drove his buddy to suicide!

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/deer-sm...passenger-seat

Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

That's easy GS.... Show them a picture of they're dead friend that crashed his Prius into a deer.

Then I go on to explain that unlike him going to the store to buy his food, I am nothing more than an old cave man shopping the old fashion way. Even use sticks sometimes. And sometimes those evil black rifles go out and shoot Bambi and I clean up the mess :)
      Certified Armed Infidel .
      WARNING: All my ammo contains bacon grease for a one way ticket to hell!
      45/70 when Bacon is still on the hoof. Here Piggie Piggie and ISIS pigs.

Comment

3 AM or 3.01 AM, makes no difference if you have to Pee,
        TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

3.01 AM is too late if "I" have to pee at 3 AM !!!
          Michael T. 6/15/46 - 2/26/17 RIP+

Comment

The Princess just shook me and said, "You weren't even listening, were you?"
            I said, "That's a pretty weird way to start a conversation."

And that's when the fight started.

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post

Good one! Now comes the messy part.....explaining to a lib why you had to do it.
              He should just get his meat at the grocery store like everybody else. That way no animals have to be killed.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

A guy called from the funeral home and said they're having a sale on coffins. I told him that was the last thing I need.

Comment

I just read that Subway was named the healthiest fast food restaurant because they make you get out of the car.

Comment

I see gunsane lurking around the forums so I figured that I better put up my 3:01 am comment a bit early ..... BEFORE he has a chance to put up one of his brilliant and informative posts!

Edit: Hmmmm. I posted from home at about 2:50 but my MacBook was still on Central time. We had just returned from a 2 week vacation. Plane landed in GR at midnight, took home my sister in laws (yes, 2 weeks with both of Sue's sisters. Sigh.) Then the drive back to the lake.... home at 1:30, unload the car, take the dogs out, run them around the house for a while, take a few deep breaths and to bed at 2:30 to check in here. And I did see that gunsane was online ..... maybe he is surfing the web in his sleep .... "Sleep Surfing!"
                    Last edited by Pond Scum; 11-03-2018, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Dog got me up. Checked outside before letting her out, but failed to see the opossum in the persimmon tree & the dog is havin' a fit!. It's 50 degrees out & me with no clothes on, having to go out there to get her. The opossum just sitting on a limb, wondering what all the fuss is about!
                      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
                        I see gunsane lurking around the forums so I figured that I better put up my 3:01 am comment a bit early ..... BEFORE he has a chance to put up one of his brilliant and informative posts!
                        On the contrary, I got a good night's sleep, but this morning I threw my toaster away because it kept burning my bread. You could say I'm black toast intolerant.

Comment

3:15 AM and I am ready to spend some time in the woods. It's been work, work, work for way too many days in a row. Now if I can figure out why I have been awake since 2.

Comment

Just got the house quieted down. First time the gas supplemental has heat kicked in. Smoke detectors went off from the dust burning off the burners. Family is not happy. GRRRR

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

On the local news tonight there was a story about an optimist who drowned in a bathtub half full.

Comment

GS that one had me sitting here just starring off into space since 3:01 am. Time for an early work day so hope I don't waste time pondering if the optimist filled the tub after sinking in? Or were they a floater?

And now the optimist in me is looking forward to another day off to spend my early morning in the woods collecting some more jerky supplies.

Comment

Working...
                                X