Deck the Halls with Boughs of Sorry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deck the Halls with Boughs of Sorry

It's that dreaded time again, guys. The Hallmark Channel has officially cranked up its Christmas movie season and the Princess is already hooked. I bravely peeked out of the man cave today and ruefully discovered that the first wave of Hallmark fare is mind-numbing syrupy reruns. The good news is that they're posting a disclaimer before the credits warning diabetics to keep the insulin ready. These smarmy tear-jerkers are enough to make a drama queen go into rehab. I'll better stop here and head to Sam's for a case of jumbo Kleenex stocking stuffers.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Oh goodness....I feel for you. Agatha watches all those Hallmark love stories.......makes me gag.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

We watched one for two hours the other night. I told my wife what was going to happen 10 minutes into it.
      Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Got the case of Kleenex....also several cases of Gatorade so that the Princess can stay hydrated while shedding all those tears.
        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Hallmark channel is one of the reasons we have multiple TV's in the house.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

I got to say the Hallmark Channel does have its place ln the TV lineup today. Better than some of the crap that's out there even though it's for the lady of the house, and it does well for her. At least they don't have an episode showing the guy and the woman at the Burning Man festival trying to meet, that would be different, I think.

Sent from the mothership.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
              I got to say the Hallmark Channel does have its place ln the TV lineup today.
              True... but not ALL DAY EVERYDAY!

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Working...
              X