I went to the bathroom at walmart...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went to the bathroom at walmart...

I was between dr apts, and decided to go by the closest walmart to look around- trying to kill some time.
    Well after a while I had to go to the men's room...and I kinda got into a hurry as the pressure was mounting.
    As I went in, I began to look left ( at my local walmart- the urinals are on the left). Hmmm?....they were not there. As I progressed I realized that not only were they not on the left....there was none there at all. Hmmm? Okay I'll take the first stall. As I pushed the door open I got this thought? Hey- what if this is the ladies room?....Hah....I better check. As I walked back to the door to check the sign....I met a lady coming in!
    I just said "excuse me mam, I came in the wrong room".

Never done that before..... guess i need to get my eyes checked?
    Certified Armed Infidel

Can you get away with it in Alabama if you explained that you were identifying as a woman today?
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I didn't think of that......I was self identifying as an embarrassed redneck.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

It happens. Not much to worry about. I stopped Sue from going in a men's room just last week. She pretended it was a mistake but I think she was just following a young stud!

Comment

Came close one time. Was at a McDonalds & the two bathrooms were in an alcove with doors facing each other. As I neared the alcove, I looked at the sign on the door & it read "men". I didn't realize that the near corner of the alcove was obstructing my view & covered the "Wo" part. Barged in & was eyeball to eyeball with women washing their hands! They laughed & I ducked out immediately, turned & went across to the men's. I stayed in there longer than necessary, trying to be sure I never saw them again!
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Almost did it once. The door said men. When I got close enough to open the door I looked again and saw that some vandal had removed the Wo.
            Sorry looks back.
            Worry looks around.
            Faith looks up.

Comment

Originally posted by brojohn View Post
              I just said "excuse me mam, I came in the wrong room".
              Should of told her, "Sorry mam, I forgot I wasn't shopping at the Target store."

There's a place around here called McGuire's Irish Pub that for years had "interesting" bathroom door signs, especially so after someone's had a few beers and is in a hurry. But I think the humor-less State finally made them change them or post additionally signage.

Comment

Yeah, those aren't in braille, so they are illegal.

I went to the Walmart bathroom yesterday. Just like always, they were a godawful mess. "Pisso mojado" sign, the paper towel dispenser was ripped open and empty, with the roll of newsprint-like paper sitting on top so I had to twirl off my own sheets. There was an electric dryer, but who has time to wait for that? Might as well wipe your hands on your pants.
                Certified Armed Infidel
                كافر

Comment

Sad the way people trash rest rooms. In 18 years on the road, I guess I may have used every public restroom between Texarkana & Houston & it's the same all over. Some of the convenience stores put up signs "For customers only", trying to keep the riff raff out. Only way to stop it is have armed security 24/7.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

The "toilet room accessories" are usually the last part of a building project, so they skimp and buy the cheapest junk instead of good quality items. Then they stock it with the worst toilet paper and towels known to man to save ten dollars a month. But that pales in comparison to the lack of maintenance. I saw an article the other day that Walmart may look into using robots to clean the store floors. That would be a step up from what they do with bathrooms now, which is nothing at all.
                    Certified Armed Infidel
                    كافر

Comment

No Image credits found.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	serveimage.jpg Views:	1 Size:	89.5 KB ID:	625498 When I toured France there were no men's rooms only restrooms. When you enter, urinals on one side and the wash area on the other. The stalls were for men and women. That was OK with me but what got me were the Pee walls on the sidewalks. These are chest high walls with water flowing down one side into a discharge drain. You stand and pee on the water wall, but the locals are walking on the sidewalk on the other side of the wall. When they see a Yank (USA) they look right at you and laugh because they know you are embarrassed!

On the downtown streets, they have a sanitation station. You spend 15 to go in, Everything is spotless and a sweet smelling sanitizer covers everything. You wipe the sanitizer off the seat and do your thing. When done, you wash and dry your hands and dispose of the wipes. When you exit the door locks and a red sign pops up for two minutes, The toilets flush and the whole room is sanitized all over again. These units were so spotless and clean it was well worth the small amount of money (actually about 15 in their currency)

By the way, my Walmart has very modern restrooms and quite clean for a public room.

PS: Sanisettes on the street are free now. The trouble is I wouldn't go to France today!
                      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Mexico had the ditches, but no water flow.

The Walmart here is also in good shape. Must cost them a bunch in repairs to the vandalism.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

WalMart announced plans to open its first retail stores in India and China. But they have to read, "Made Here."

TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Working...
                          X