The Endless Hijacked Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Endless Hijacked Thread

This is a continuation of The Endless Hijacked Thread. The original one grew too large. Enjoy!

What do you say we have a Endless Hijacked Thread, thread? When it comes to hijacking a thread, I'm better than some and not as talented as others but, I must say, as a group we have the net beat on hijacked threads.

So, when your A.D.D. kicks in, say in the Ammo section, you can run over to the Endless Hijacked Thread and dump your random thoughts.

Seems we had a beta test on mitch's non existent joke, in the joke section. It proved to be a success.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Ammo? Did someone say Ammo?? I just got a great deal on some 38 special ammo .... Geco Hollow Points for under $12 for a box of 50! Bought it at Classic Firearms...my first order there.

Comment

Wow, a brand new, endless hijack thread !!!...
      A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Don't think I can remember the last time I saw the first page of the Endless Hijacked Thread. In fact I think it got lost many many pages ago.
        W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
        NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

Comment

Woohoo! I can finally see this thread again!
          I was unable to even view the old one for quite a while without issue.
          It's good to be home...

"The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

The beginning of the next end or something. It is nice I can look again at least but to see the beginning. Such a moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ever get that feeling you are just running around in circles?

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
                Ever get that feeling you are just running around in circles?
                Running in circles is easy.. I do it all the time. Try running in squares. That's a little bit harder....
                A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Have I ever told you folks how I detest computers & their accessories? Needed to get 1099-INT form for a small on-line savings account. First, wouldn't accept our password (which Marty had written down) so had to get a new password. Couldn't get the report & thinking it was a problem at the bank, decided to wait & try again the next day. The $%^&#@& thing would not take the NEW password, so we got another one. We have 3 computers running, but only one is set up to operate the printer. Guess which computer couldn't get the report, having tried 3 times!! For whatever reason, known only to the computer underworld, when we asked for "tax forms", we got a blank page. Thinking it was just taking a while to load, left it for several minutes. Nothing & no sign of any activity. Again, this was tried 3 times in 3 days & 2 new passwords.

Tried my computer, but when I asked for "tax forms" got the same result as I do when I try to open a link. It just blinks. Went to Marty's other computer & pulled up the form, but although she tried for quite a while, couldn't get that computer & the printer to talk to each other. Marty found a $45 printer on line & ordered it. Got it in today & had to rearrange everything to accommodate the printer & slaved it to her computer & finally got the form. All for a paltry amount of interest that won't make .05 difference in our refund, but with my luck if we didn't declare it, the IRS would find out about it & charge me thousnds in penalties & interest.

Rant off.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Sounds fun.
                    I didn't pay any quarterlies 2018, so I'm holding my breath for the fun.

Comment

Since this is a gun board, I'm not wishing you guys a Happy Valentine's Day. It's my way of announcing that chocolate goes on sale tomorrow.
                      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Most appreciated on both counts !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess been here awhile. In 2008 i posted about losing our pup, and getting a new puppy.
                          Well recently we had to make the hard call on her. She went through a tumor surgery part of upper jaw and orbital bone removed, almost same time as an acl repair. Both had some post surgery complications including a feeding tube for 3 weeks. Finally recovered n hair all grew back. Was almost her normal happy self.
                          then another very agresive tumor shows up under ear n to lower jaw. Seem to double in size each week.
                          Vet made house call to check her, said it was time before got any worse. Hard call to make.
                          both pups were border collie mix, great dogs.

Wife decided we have to have replacement and full AKC border collie.
                          So we now have a registered 8 week old red male puppy. But-- of course wife decided wants 2 so they can entertain each other.. arg! I just got wood floors. Oh well.
                          She made a deposit on a mere female puppy, we get her in few weeks when she will be 7 weeks old.

So back to start we go, with 2 this time.
                          But if mommy's not happy nobody's happy. Hmmmm

Comment

Consider this before you jump onto the Green New Deal bandwagon.......

Source: twitter.com/xbradtc/media
                            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                            This gallery has 1 photos.
                            Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Look what I found just hanging around in the past. Whoo Hooooo
                              W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                              NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

Comment

Working...
                              X