Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did something today I've never done before......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ParaCav
    replied
    About all we are getting is rain and or snow. Tried to cut the snow once - don't waste your time on that one.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    No more! After that, I swore I'd pay someone else to do it! Last time I had anything even close, one fork of a huge hickory nut tree snapped. I cut up the largest part & gave it to the neighbor for firewood & my other neighbor came over with his tractor to help me make a big pile of the rest of it. I burned it right there in the front yard.

Leave a comment:

• Reginald Carstairs
    replied
    I found the news story!

BC news.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Reginald Carstairs
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    'Course, one year after a storm, the pine needles & other tree litter was so thick, my mower couldn't handle it, so I raked it & loaded into my pickup. Required 43 pickup loads!
    mitchr you are famous in Texas with a book of records for the most hauls from one yard!

Texas 1.jpg

Photo fake remake by RC

Leave a comment:

• pollyb
    replied
    I almost missed brojohn completely when the 1951 Nash Airflyte caught my eye. My dad had one around 1955. Roomy interior with a huge back seat and trunk.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    With a large yard & a lot of pine trees, I use my mower year 'round. Easier & faster to pick pine needles up with the catcher, than raking it & hauling it with a wheel barrow. 'Course, one year after a storm, the pine needles & other tree litter was so thick, my mower couldn't handle it, so I raked it & loaded into my pickup. Required 43 pickup loads!

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    Alabama has legalized weed now?

Leave a comment:

• russinator
    replied
    So that's where I parked! I was only out of town a few daze!!!

Leave a comment:

• brojohn
    replied
    You got me!..........

Leave a comment:

• Reginald Carstairs
    replied
    Brojohn, I see you in all those weeds!

Weeds.jpg

Leave a comment:

• brojohn
    started a topic Did something today I've never done before......

Did something today I've never done before......

I actually fired up the Husky and cut the grass.....February 9.
    We've had a lot of rain and warm temps- the clover and weeds overtook my lawn.
Working...
X