Storms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storms

Hoping all our members in areas of these bad storms are ok.

This doesn't mean during a tornado warning to stand with your camera ready for the action in front of a big glass window. Well if you do the Weather Channel will LOVE you!
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

We came through- just lost power. Quiet a bit of local wind damage- mostly minor, some trees and signs down. We were fortunate compared to those further north. I know some lost their lives in Mississippi.
      Lord have mercy!
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Saw a report about at least 4 deaths from 15 tornadoes from Texas to Alabama. Marty saw some pics of severe tornado damage in Franklin, Texas. Thankfully, all we got was rain, a little over 2", & thunder. A few small limbs down in the yard, but nothing major that I've seen so far.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Those poor people in the States having all these deadly tornadoes. How tragic it must be.
          TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Especially if middle of the night and no warning terrifying
            W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
            NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

We have our own early warning system. It's called a Yorkie. At the first murmur of thunder, she's trying to wake up the whole neighborhood!

Did have a dog that woke us about an impending storm. Marty couldn't figure out why she was so agitated, but since she'd woke her up & she couldn't go back to sleep, Marty turned on the TV. Then she got the warning of possible tornadoes. Didn't get a tornado, but got high winds & hail, tearing up the roof & some other damage.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

All we had was big winds and a lot of noise. Reminded me of a political rally.
                Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Lots of rain and wind. Some close lightning strikes that took out our power for a couple hours. Only damage was a rope holding a wire ham radio antenna in a tree broke. Went out this morning and my PU and the north end of the house was plastered with green leaves that blew off the trees. Last time that happened it was straight line winds that exceeded 60 mph.
                  Sorry looks back.
                  Worry looks around.
                  Faith looks up.

Comment

We had a very brief spell of some high winds. I lost some shingles but the roof on this wreck needs replaced anyway. I saw on the news deep e. tx and elsewhere all torn up.

Comment

Working...
                    X