Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wmg819
    replied
    I tend to switch between my Taurus G2C and my Glock 23 but once and awhile I'll let my Bersa 383 out of the safe.

Leave a comment:

• pollyb
    replied
    Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
    Never underestimate a cane. I also take it any time I fly. They think they disarmed me, but not completely.
    Exactly, me too! (And, if it gets broken then you have two sharp sticks)

Leave a comment:

• PHMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by pollyb View Post
    Always concealed.

Daily = Kimber MicroCarry STS .380acp, Kershaw 3840 assisted open & wooden cane.

Yard work = Keltec P-32, assorted knives, & wooden cane.

Suburban = nickel Thunder .380, nickel 9shot H&R .22lr revolver, various knives, & wooden cane.
    Never underestimate a cane. I have a nice cane for when I have gout flareups, which suck and are gratefully fairly rare. I also take it any time I fly. They think they disarmed me, but not completely.

Leave a comment:

• pollyb
    replied
    Always concealed.

Daily = Kimber MicroCarry STS .380acp, Kershaw 3840 assisted open & wooden cane.

Yard work = Keltec P-32, assorted knives, & wooden cane.

Suburban = nickel Thunder .380, nickel 9shot H&R .22lr revolver, various knives, & wooden cane.

Leave a comment:

• TuxAir
    replied
    Changed my rotation up last week. Springfield XDs 45 and the Charter Arms Pitbull in 45. Car carry is the BT380 CC. I like to rotate every 4-6 weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Originally posted by Gyrkin View Post

My wife always has her Thunder .380 and three extra magazines in her purse. Years ago when she first started carrying, I asked her why so many extra magazines. Her reply was, "that's how many fit." Hard to argue with that logic.

Great Answer!!

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    S&W 637 almost all the time. Paired with a Colt Lightweight Commander or BT380 Plus from time to time.

Now that it is warming my AC Trophy OC on my bike

Leave a comment:

• brojohn
    replied
    Yeah....hot weather?.......probably 95% of the time a Thunder 380 CC, and on occasion a Kahr CT 380. When on the road- there'll be a larger gun in the door pocket- like a Canik TP9 or C-100.

Leave a comment:

• lee1959
    replied
    20190422_133028(0)[525].jpg
    My EDC has changed a lot in the past year. I most often carry either the Browning 1911, or the Taurus M380. On rare occasions like trips to Detroit or Flint, both. My knives are a Benchmade Bugout and a Spyderco Cricket.

Leave a comment:

• groberts
    replied
    Sadly, pepper spray and a Kershaw knife. They're the only things I can take to work hidden well enough.

But my BT380 is in my truck.

Leave a comment:

• bcraig
    replied
    Ruger LCP ,Hogue Handall Grip,Ruger 7 round extended Magazine in front pocket of my shirt loaded with Federal Low recoil 90 grain Hydroshoks all the time.

When I leave the house I have a Glock 26 in my pants pocket with a MIC Holster covering the trigger, loaded with Federal 150 grain HST in addition to the LCP

Leave a comment:

• WVSurveyor
    replied
    I've been carrying my Sig P-365 for a year now in an OWB 2A Slim profile pancake holster.
    Very comfortable and concealable under an extra large untucked shirt or my suit jacket.
    The pistol has been reliable with all sorts of ammo at the range and its 10 shot capacity
    for such a small package is a big plus.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    A person seems to get used to the weight. I just carried my 1911 Commander for about 3 weeks. Were times I actually did not think about having a pistol on my belt. 'Course, I didn't realize how light my P938 was until I switched to it yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• PHMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by JamesT View Post
    PH I dont have a 1911, but isnt that a lot of weight in 2019? I'm just asking but isnt there many options for short range defense? Or is that just like driving a 57 Chevy. You do it cause you want to lol.
    I don't find it to be overly heavy. It's all in having a good holster and the right belt. The Desert Eagle was a bit ridiculous, but I was told I couldn't conceal it successfully so I did. I wore it to work every day for a week and then showed him. The look was priceless.

Leave a comment:

• JamesT
    replied
    PH I dont have a 1911, but isnt that a lot of weight in 2019? I'm just asking but isnt there many options for short range defense? Or is that just like driving a 57 Chevy. You do it cause you want to lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X