What's Your Favorite Cup O' Joe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Your Favorite Cup O' Joe?

I've been up for an hour and still haven't got my game face on. And it's three more to go before I can have my first cup of Eight O'Clock Coffee!

What brand do you guys drink so you don't have to wait?
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

I drink Folgers Black Silk, dark roast. It's a 24/7 kinda coffee.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Right now, I like a good cup of Community Coffee. You know, most restaurants serve it
      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

I like my coffee different ways. At breakfast, the Folgers Black Silk in 6oz cup, with a little creamer & splenda. With most deserts, after lunch or dinner, 6 oz. black. For just an afternoon coffee, the Black Silk in 4 oz cup with a little less creamer & splenda, than at breakfast. Sad to say, Marty likes hers syrupy sweet & almost white with creamer.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Been on Great Value (Walmart) decaf for a while....just switched over to their caffeinated blend....and it ain't making the grade. So I'm going back to my old standard that I have used for years- Folgers 100% Arabica bean in a medium roast......now thats good coffee.
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Boca Java's dark blends. Nothing store bought beats fresh roasted coffee. My backup is Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee beans.
            For not having to wait, I use a cold brew unit made from borosilacate glass. No bitterness or acidity. Can be heated if you want a hot cup of coffee. I prefer it cold with a splash of heavy cream.
            For hot coffee, I use a small French Press. Better than coffee from a machine and it only steeps for 5 minutes.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

For Ten years whole bean Mayorga Cuban coffee. Costco when on sale $9.99. I buy 5 bags at a time. Absolutely the richest deep flavored Cuban coffee on the market.

Mayorga.jpg Cuban Beans.jpg
              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

We drink Ferris Kent Club. Ferris is a local coffee and nut roaster. We spend lots of money there. Love their coffee, nuts, and chocolate covered nuts! I buy lots of things to hand out to friends, customers, etc. We get the Kent Club whole bean, 10 lbs at a time. We grind and brew it in a Cuisinart Coffee maker.

https://ferriscoffee.com/coffee/kent-club-blend

https://www.amazon.com/Cuisinart-DGB...gateway&sr=8-3

I have a 1/2 gallon thermos full of it when I go into town for the day. Sometimes it is empty when I get home.......

Comment

I walked into a cafe and ordered Gevalia House coffee to go once. The coffee got up and left!
                  TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

I have advanced to a 15 bar real esprsso machine, and home roasted coffee in the sunroom here. Usually blend 3 of the best of central americas unroasted beens, now my wife things Starbucks uses only fair coffee compared to my home roasted coffee. The problem with it, you can no longer drink most of the crap the resturants serve. Oh by the way mitchr, I now live in a fine brick house with a very nice wife you met in the lst shoot I was at.

By the way , when is the next get together, me and Richard are ready to rideshare to Gilmore for some bar-b-que and some shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by garwha View Post
                      I have advanced to a 15 bar real esprsso machine, and home roasted coffee in the sunroom here. Usually blend 3 of the best of central americas unroasted beens, now my wife things Starbucks uses only fair coffee compared to my home roasted coffee. The problem with it, you can no longer drink most of the crap the resturants serve. Oh by the way mitchr, I now live in a fine brick house with a very nice wife you met in the lst shoot I was at.

By the way , when is the next get together, me and Richard are ready to rideshare to Gilmore for some bar-b-que and some shooting.

Congratulations & give her my condolences.

Well, one thing or another has kept me from the range so long & Marty quit going with me, I let my membership lapse. There is an indoor range here, now, which we could use. Costs by the hour like most of them do, but I figured that as seldom as I was going to shoot, it was cheaper than keeping my range membership.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I just blended the last of an old sack of Starbucks Dark Roast with the medium 8 O'Clock. A powdered version of cappucino creamer and blackberry artificial sweetner is at the ready to assist. This is how legends are made........
                        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggg
                          W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                          NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
                            I just blended the last of an old sack of Starbucks Dark Roast with the medium 8 O'Clock. A powdered version of cappucino creamer and blackberry artificial sweetner is at the ready to assist. This is how legends are made........
                            mad-scientist.jpg

My condolences to you for your truly poor palate

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Gevalia Colombian. I buy it in bulk from Amazon.
                              Certified Armed Infidel
                              كافر

Comment

Working...
                              X