• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
    Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggg
    Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
    My condolences to you for your truly poor palate
    What? I should add a dash of soy sauce?

Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post

What? I should add a dash of soy sauce?
      No, but you might try a shot or two of Tabasco.

Long story short, jab is a male.
      Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

For us it's Black Rifle Blackbeards Revenge. We both like nice strong coffee.
        Certified Armed Infidel!
        NRA Life Benefactor Member
        Help Protect Your Rights, Join the NRA today!
        Thunder 380 DuoTone & Matte

Comment

Originally posted by BennieH View Post
          For us it's Black Rifle Blackbeards Revenge. We both like nice strong coffee.
          That's good stuff.

I'm not too fussy about my coffee. I like good coffee but I'll drink McDonald's crap too. I would however have to politely decline anything gun sane might kindly offer....
          "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
            I would however have to politely decline anything gun sane might kindly offer....
            Now I'm really worried.....I was thinking that I'm a better barista than a reloader.

Comment

I like either Black Rifle Medium Roast or Tim Hortons

Buy the beans and grind our own.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Community Coffee dark roast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I think maybe, it was Community Coffee that sold the unground beans & the store ground them for you. A coworker of mine would buy the dark roast beans, but wouldn't let them grind them. A few days later, he'd bring them back in to be ground. When asked why, he said they aren't roasted dark enough! He was taking them home, roasting them some more! We had coffee at work, but he wouldn't drink it. He brought his own in a thermos.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

A truly good cup of coffee is hard to come by. Just watch the last season of "The Last Ship" if you don't believe it. "Grand Columbia" attacks what's left of the US Navy in this post-deadly virus scenario. But still a few good Cuban cigars can be had. Two of my favorites--coffee and cigars...and the United States Navy! Anyway, if you haven't already watched "Last Ship", brew your favorite pot of coffee and light your best cigar and pull up a comfy chair to Hulu and enjoy! You won't be disappointed.

Comment

We buy Community Coffee Dark Roast beans and grind fresh batch each morning but no extra roasting!!! Already pretty in your face!! Love since or time in Lafayette and New Orleans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My suspicion is that they invented decaf for people who don't want to lie awake at night thinking about coffee turning their teeth yellow.

Comment

We like plain ole Foldgers Classic, black. Also, Gevallia House Blend. Now, if I drink it in the afternoon, which is rare, sometimes I like creamer or some fancy flavor. And when I was on the keto diet, I did Bullet Proof Coffee for a while. But my regular morning coffee doesn’t usually alter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My everyday coffee is Kroger Premium Roast - Medium Blend. The price is right and it brews up very well in my coffee maker. I drink my coffee black, always black. If it's not good that way then it's not good coffee.
                            Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

It's takes a little research to really know what it takes to make the best. The big notes, the vast majority of store coffee is from low land columbian farms that American companies own now, and is all run and harvested mechanally. Next, Americans for the most part drink the weakest and worst coffee in the world. This made it easy for Starbucks to become billionairs as few were bringing decent coffee to the biggest market, we just left it up to Folgers to tell us what we liked, as the demand for the endless refills at the local cafe kept making coffee weaker, and weaker.

Now a few realities, coffee after you roast it, is still good for a few weeks, when you grind it it starts to degrade, and is at it's best for two days at the most. This is why I roast and grind my own coffee at home, and buy hand picked highland coffee beans green, which have a shelve life before being cooked for more than a year. There are several cottage companies that sell beans green, and have information about roasting your own. It's not hard to do, and I will never buy another can, or bag of ground coffee, there are some decent seller of roasted beans around if you choose not to roast your own however.

Comment

If'n Starbucks is an example of bringing in decent coffee, I'll just stick with my Folgers, or if I can't/won't brew my own, McDonalds.

Marty likes her coffee almost white with creamer & syrupy sweet, so she thought the way Starbucks disguised the taste of their coffee was pretty good. just too expensive.
                                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                                X