COVID-19 Panic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COVID-19 Panic?

I really wonder what is behind this coronavirus panic.

Here is what should cause panic and NO ONE has panicked over these figures!

This from the CDC, these are NOT world figures but right here in the USA.

The FLU in less than four months killed up to 46,000

Look at their stats>

Flu2 (2).png

Flu2 (1).png

Now someone tell me what the hell is going on.

The N1H1 swine virus during the Obama administration infected 61 million and caused 12,469 deaths and it was not a BIG deal for the media and Obama?

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 03-03-2020, 08:40 AM.
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

"Bad news sells news papers". Browsing thru the Suddenlink headlines, it is wall to wall catastrophes. Saw a video of a news cast with the hosts interviewing a medical professional & he said the "media" should butt out!! If I can find it again, I'll try to post it. Was kinda funny, him telling them to their faces, stay out of it.

I noticed the media is making a big deal of 2 deaths in Washington state. One was 50 years old with health issues & living in an assisted living home. It was noted that it did not seem to be related to travel. How do we know that it was the coronavirus?? Gotta be for the headlines. The other case was 71 years old, also with health problems.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Found this on it. He starts at just over 1 minute.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._hysteria.html

Or this one:

https://949thebull.iheart.com/featur...ng-over-hyped/

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

We now know WHY we have a coronavirus. It was created to get rid of men!

https://home.suddenlink.net/news/rea.../category/news

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

The hoax seems to be having a bit of a blowback......

Anti-Virus.jpg
          Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

It seems something else it is affecting, beside stocks, is bank interests? I closed out an old on-line savings & we went to the local bank to set a savings there. On regular savings of 0 to $25K, interest at present is .1%!!! My interest bearing checking account, at the same bank & at a much lower minimum balance, pays better than that! 'Course, I know there are better deals, especially at the on-line banks, but what brought this on was problems we had getting a 1099-INT for my tax filing. Got to thinking, if this much trouble to just get some paperwork, what if we had an emergency & needed some cash?? Sacrificed some interest for convenience.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Here's a video about the seriousness of this virus. My take on it is not whether she over estimates or under estimates the numbers she uses. Statistics can be used to make any point desired. IMO, main point is that everyone can do something to help contain it.

https://twitter.com/nowthisnews/stat...25019952263170

My question is how long those sanitary wipes you use at the front of the store last? You wipe your hands & the basket off when you start your shopping. Is it still working when you finish an hour, or so, later? Then I have sanitary wipes in the car, to use after loading the groceries in it. After I get home & get the groceries put up, I wash my hands. Is that enough or is it overkill?

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                My question is how long those sanitary wipes you use at the front of the store last? You wipe your hands & the basket off when you start your shopping. Is it still working when you finish an hour, or so, later? Then I have sanitary wipes in the car, to use after loading the groceries in it. After I get home & get the groceries put up, I wash my hands. Is that enough or is it overkill?
                Geez mitchr,
                I'm pretty sure the "Rule of Thumb" states
                "If you get something on your thumb, wash it off!"

I don't know about Fingers and Hands rules....just Thumbs.
                Last edited by pollyb; 03-21-2020, 06:18 PM.
                Long story short, jab is a male.
                Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

A new (old) treatment regime that shows excellent results...
                  https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6142...#sp=show-clips
                  Adviser to Stanford University School of Medicine Gregory Rigano discusses a study that showed success using hydroxychloroquine as a treatment to cure the coronavirus.
                  Well Armed Christian Soldier!

Comment

Originally posted by cavelamb View Post
                    A new (old) treatment regime that shows excellent results...
                    https://video.foxbusiness.com/v/6142...#sp=show-clips
                    I want to make a minor (nit picking) adjustment to your statement. It's not a cure, but a reduction of effects. You would still have the virus and be contagious but the symptoms would be reduced. I've been taking that drug for 9 years to stave off the effects of RA.

Sorry looks back.
                    Worry looks around.
                    Faith looks up.

Comment

So here's my take on this. Got your tin foil hats on????

My take is the NWO is making a test run just to see how easy or hard it will be to cause enough panic in people so they will be easy take complete control of large populations at one time.

As said in the OP, not one news organization is reporting about the Flu infections or deaths.

Covid 19 is nowhere near that world wide yet. Also the flu has not crashed the stock market or emptied grocery store shelves or convenience store shelves.

Plain and simple if you take a look at what is going on here in the states it's all about control of our population.

Oh and to blame the pandemic on Trump as they see him as a threat to their power for actually rebuilding the USA so we didn't need them.

Our congress is in cahoots with them on the house side as they are fighting against everything that will make out citizens independent of governmental control.

So that's my take on this, you may remove your tin foil hats and resume your regularly scheduled mind control treatments.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

Certified Well Armed Infidel

Comment

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon View Post
                          So here's my take on this. Got your tin foil hats on????

My take is the NWO is making a test run just to see how easy or hard it will be to cause enough panic in people so they will be easy take complete control of large populations at one time.

As said in the OP, not one news organization is reporting about the Flu infections or deaths.

Covid 19 is nowhere near that world wide yet. Also the flu has not crashed the stock market or emptied grocery store shelves or convenience store shelves.

Plain and simple if you take a look at what is going on here in the states it's all about control of our population.

Oh and to blame the pandemic on Trump as they see him as a threat to their power for actually rebuilding the USA so we didn't need them.

Our congress is in cahoots with them on the house side as they are fighting against everything that will make out citizens independent of governmental control.

So that's my take on this, you may remove your tin foil hats and resume your regularly scheduled mind control treatments.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

From another forum:

government control.jpg
                          God made the Garand!

USN Gunner's Mate 1976-80

Moderator - nevadashooters.com

Comment

chinese depopulation exercise, not the first

https://www.ibtimes.sg/china-hiding-...ared-why-41580

Comment

I'm hearing stories of governors & mayors using it as an excuse for voiding the 2nd Amendment. 'Course, way I look at it, the folks in that state/city elected them, so they should have no complaint.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                              X