No announcement yet.

COVID-19 Panic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an example of an unfortunate Deputy Sheriff that had to confront and kill a man that got angry over Michigan's Governor's Executive order that masks are now required indoors at businesses. As soon as I heard of this I told Sue that I put this death directly on Lord Whitmer's doorstep. She can't control the population so she forces store owners to be her Gestapo. She threatens them with their livelihood and life's savings if they don't comply. Then many of the businesses hire poorly trained minimum wage employees to enforce Executive orders. What could possibly go wrong?
    Well folks, here it is.

News article:

https://www.lansingstatejournal.com/...ip/5433647002/

Graphic video of shooting and death:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXpY...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I finally found out why the fish aren't biting......

why the fish weren't biting.jpg
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Excellent gunsane! Just sent that to my grandson!

Comment

Perhaps the biggest trouble in RC paradise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo

Comment

Excellent! Got a good laugh gunsane!

Then a few tears as the stupidity of these restrictions set in.

Comment

The restrictions are in place here, no one follows them, wall to wall parties every night. Beaches packed. Bars are closed but they have turned into 1920's style knock three times, then pause once, knock again and the door opens to hundreds inside. Everything is open, even buffet restaurants are opening again.
              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

And they are concerned about the virus cases spiking? Sometimes I think people are their own worse enemies. My barber told me about some kids that just HAD to have a birthday party. 13 went to party & 13 now have the virus!
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

The Princess was up past 3 a.m. last night watching a long video from the America's Frontline Doctors group. We're being had, folks.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/twi...or-coronavirus

Here's the conference they had in front of the Supreme Court building. https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...ss-conference/

This video is almost three hours long and fills your plate with science, but I had very little trouble following it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX_Q1FaY9pI

Comment

I don't go on twitter, but from what I've heard, it is the most liberal of all the liberal social media. They will delete anything that puts Trump in a good light. IMO, the worse thing about this virus is all the contrasting info that we are being hit with, Masks are good, masks are useless. Lock down everything, let everything stay open. The virus is not air borne, the virus is air borne.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                      Bars are closed but they have turned into 1920's style knock three times, then pause once, knock again and the door opens to hundreds inside.
                      Funny, that's the same knock sequence for Mormons at the door. How much trouble has that caused?

Comment

116430308_10221396437152754_7290005904525087375_n.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post

Funny, that's the same knock sequence for Mormons at the door. How much trouble has that caused?
                          You should know it wasn't a Mormon code to knock on the door. It was "Mathew 7:7-8" Now you know the rest of the story
                          In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

No wonder the COVID count is high! I got this note from a friend whose brother had this to say:

"Had to go to the VA today with my son. They stopped us from going in so we could answer some questions about our health. While doing so they filled out a form. This is the form. While the CDC mentions these as POSSIBLE symptoms one may note that the common cold, pneumonia and the flu all have similar symptoms. Yet see the circled note."

VA screen form.jpg

Comment

All kinds of false info being thrown at us. I think the "virus" is getting blamed for a lot that isn't true, including the numbers on the deaths. New York is including "probable" coronavirus deaths in their numbers, I suppose to justify their high $$ request from the feds. If this country recovers from the virus, it won't be because of anything our "leaders" do!

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

The Princess is taking this virus thing as a personal . She doesn't like to see all the doctors who aren't in lockstep with the CDC or WHO getting run out of their practices. I've got a hunch that the only cure for this disease is going to be Trump's re-election.

Comment

Working...
                                X