Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchr
    replied
    Seems the "panic" has got everyone not thinkin' right!

Stopped for some take out chicken & tab was $18.39, so I gave her $20.40. She gave me the .40 back, saying, the "twenty covers it" & gave me $1.61 in change! To top it off, was 6 dimes! I usually lose dimes to Marty, when she washes clothes, 'cause I can't feel them when I empty my pockets.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Originally posted by gun sane View Post

It's all good, mitchr......they'll drive you to drink and then you won't be able to drive anyway.

I'm legal!! Got an email today & they have extended expiration date, if expired since the emergency was announced in March (mine is May), until 60 days after the "State Of Emergency" is over.

They are scheduled to start opening offices June 3rd, barring problems, & taking calls for appointments as of today, so I'll call them Monday.

Leave a comment:

• Dee Dee
    replied
    I still go swimming at the YMCA. I eat out. Dad is going to take me to the beach. No panic here in Florida.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Seems they haven't gotten full use outta this doom & gloom panic yet! Looks like the "experts" are reversing course on their earlier release about it not being airborne. If this is correct, means the 6 ft social distancing is useless. You may be able contract the virus out of the air, after the infected person is gone!

https://home.suddenlink.net/news/rea.../category/news

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    All this talk about finding a vaccine for COVID-19.......When are they going to find one for pre-existing conditions?

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied

It's all good, mitchr......they'll drive you to drink and then you won't be able to drive anyway.

Well maybe. Found a link to contact them & sent email. Got stock reply that they'd received it & allow 4-5 days for an answer. I assume that's working days, so next Wednesday. Until then, just call me an illegal. Maybe I can get some free stuff that you guys paid for!

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    What about driver's license panic??

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Now, back to our regularly scheduled program!

Saw this on another forum. I don't know about this source, if reliable, etc. Some of you may. If this is true, our "leaders" & "media" should be held accountable. Seems we've been lied to, from the start, by everyone!

https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/the...se-virus.html/

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    What about driver's license panic??

My license expired Sunday, the 17th. Belatedly, went to get it renewed yesterday & found all offices closed because of COVID-19. My notice specifically says I an not eligible to renew on line, I think it's an age thing. There was a number to call.

Called it & listened thru about 5 minutes of options, including the obligatory Spanish version, then it asked for info I didn't have handy & had to hang up. Called back & listened to the menu again, entered the info they wanted, then was given 5 minutes of information that did not answer my question & given an email address for additional info!

I wasn't sure I got the email address down correctly, so went thru it all again! Tried to send an email & I'm told it is not correct!! Next step, google them to see if I can find the customer service email address. If I can't, guess it's time to just say fudge!

Leave a comment:

• cavelamb
    replied
    For Pete sake, kids.
    Those things are big enough to shoot.
    Moving target practice!

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    The thing I'm waiting for medical science to explain.......

Why have almost 5 million men and women worldwide been infected with COVID-19, but not one single case among the 70 other genders?

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    Not for nuthin', but if I one of these things jumped me I'd need a case of toilet paper!

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...t-eat-anything

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Appears to just be more twisted facts from our "media".

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    Looks like we got stung again.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/07/bug-ex...rnets-as-hype/

Leave a comment:

• Reginald Carstairs
    replied
    The only question now is....how much toilet paper do I need to buy?

murderhornetshutdown.jpg
    Just as there isn't enough toilet paper around to wipe one's A$$ today, there won't be enough EpiPens around to cover a peanut allergy.

As for staying inside for FOUR MONTHS Can you imagine the project houses in Chicago?... When they say everyone can come out they will all be DEAD.

Sorry, I'm not trying to pick on ChiTown, but I think you get the jest of the message.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X