Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agatha spent part of her stimulus ckeck- (I'm still waiting on mine).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agatha spent part of her stimulus ckeck- (I'm still waiting on mine).

My neighbor across the street bought a Henry lever action 22 with TRUMP 2020 on the serial number. Only 5000 were made. He was proud of it and was showing it to us. He said it shot good too. Then he said- "Oh my.....this thing might have been worth a fortune in 20 years or so- IF I hadn't shot it"!

Agatha got to thinking about that....and asked me if I was going to get one. I said no....I don't have the money. And I do not want to go in debt to get one. So she tells #1 son about it and he said the same thing- I'd like to have one, but don't have the extra cash right now.
    Next day we go out to pick up a prescription and Agatha says- "let's ride by the gun store and see if they have that Trump rifle- if they do, I'll pay for it".
    Okay....we get in the store and they said yes we have one. As I was filling out the paper work- she asked if they had another one. They said we have one more- then she said she wanted it too! BANG! I could not believe it.

Well I picked them up this afternoon- background check was delayed. Anyway- once home with them I wanted to open them up and give them a good look over, but she wanted to only inspect and then wrap them up and lock them away. I did manage to get a pic of one. The other in in the box behind.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Very cool, when you gonna shoot em.,, spent over half of mine at the vets for a very sick pet.

Comment

Originally posted by lee1959 View Post
      Very cool, when you gonna shoot em.,, spent over half of mine at the vets for a very sick pet.
      The intent was not to shoot them, but hand down to family in the future and possibly have a high resale value.
      I already have the same model gun (without the Trump 2020) I bought from walmart a few years back- we'll shoot my older one.
      This was all her idea- I had nothing to do with it- but I did go along with the idea!
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Well, I spent both mine & Marty's before we even got them. Transmission out on my lawn mower which would be almost $800 + labor on a mower that was 15 seasons old, so I opted for a new mower & bagger.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Brojohn, I always wondered why your username is brojohn. My name is also Jon (Jonathan) but now I know you are my brother. And if if Agatha doesn't mind it, I consider her my sister. She has to be the greatest wife any man could have and you can tell her I said so.

Comment

Originally posted by FakeBersaName View Post
            Brojohn, I always wondered why your username is brojohn. My name is also Jon (Jonathan).....
            My name is Jonathan too. My last name starts with an S.
            You don't suppose we might be kin folks?
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

The Princess and I briefly entertained thoughts of replacing our 20-year-old Sleep Comfort air bed. The controls work about as often as Yoko Ono's music teacher. Then we found out how much a new bed costs.

Anybody know where I can get a queen-sized bean bag?
              Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Now i could use a better bed.
                Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
                  The Princess and I briefly entertained thoughts of replacing our 20-year-old Sleep Comfort air bed. The controls work about as often as Yoko Ono's music teacher. Then we found out how much a new bed costs.

Anybody know where I can get a queen-sized bean bag?

The best sleeping I ever had was on a cheap full flotation water bed, but it was a booger to make up every morning. When it finally sprung a leak (about 15 years) I opted one of those baffled ones. No good. Ended up with just standard mattress. It's okay, but if I ever replace it, I'll get another water bed, if there is such a thing anymore.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

those cheap air beds are pretty good, they don't last many years but are so cheap who cares.

Comment

Working...
                    X