George Floyd Fall Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Floyd Fall Out

The George Floyd Protest AND Riots came to little ole Grand Rapids, Michigan last night.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/05/p...ies-riots.html

https://www.woodtv.com/news/grand-rapids/shattered-glass-and-flames-demonstration-devolves-into-riot-in-downtown-grand-rapids/

And of course all the headlines say, "What started out peacefully ........" Trying to minimize how serious it turns out. It always starts peacefully but the legitimate protests provide cover for the domestic terrorists. Yes, I call them domestic terrorists. There is an organized movement that uses these events to promote anarchy and unrest to upend our God Given and constitutional rights.

I'm glad we aren't living in Grand Rapids any longer. We still have our house with rental apartments in the city. It is in an "in between" area but not too rough, just 1.5 miles north of the city center. All the trouble was downtown and none spread beyond a few blocks. Just very sad and troubling. I hope they arrest some folks and hit them with serious charges .. none of this disorderly conduct and out on personal recognizance and dropped charges.

Some folks are blaming Trump for doing nothing ..... maybe the feds should step in and start arresting the ring leaders on domestic terrorist charges and getting them serious time in prison. It might be harder for George Soros to find paid minions after a few successful prosecutions.

I've seen the video where Floyd is put down next to the wall on the sidewalk. And I've seen the video where he is pinned down by the car on the street. But nowhere have I seen the video of how he got from the wall to the street. WHY NOT?
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Even the arrest of the cop that did it hasn't satisfied them. I saw a story where people being arrested were "from out of town". Seems they are being bused in & likely being paid. I'd think first priority would be to put the squeeze of those arrested & find out who paid them! Then that guy should be put in the same cell with the killer.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

This riot is not about Floyd at all...... no doubt it's a left wing attack on America. They see an opportunity with death of Floyd abd they are not letting it go to waste. This is yet another attempt at keeping America from being great again.
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
          All the trouble was downtown and none spread beyond a few blocks.
          As dumb as these rioters are, they have the sense to keep the trouble in the city. If it ever spills into suburbs where the homeowners are armed, that's when they'll meet stiffer resistance.

Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

In this case, two steals make a right.

https://www.weaselzippers.us/449756-...ng-police-car/
            Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

The sad part is these people don't give a hoot about George Floyd or anyone else. They just like having an excuse to destroy, burn & steal stuff & I see headlines where the air heads in hollywood are eggin' them on!

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

"Air heads".....that’s about right.
                Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Went down to buy my weekly lotto tickets & while standing in line, a black man walked up beside me. We exchanged the usual amenities of how are you, etc & he said I'll sure be glad when all this is over. I was wearing my mask (he wasn't) so I wasn't sure if he was talking about the virus or the riots. I took a chance & told him I'd driven thru downtown Longview & saw no crashed store fronts, burning buildings, etc. I said it's nice living in an area like this. He said, you bet! We don't need that s___!

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

So Minneapolis thinks the solution is to just do without a police force! In one sense they are correct. You can lower the crime rate by merely not having any laws at all. That would allow you to boast a zero crime rate, 'cause nothing is a crime!

https://home.suddenlink.net/news/rea...anding_poli-ap

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

The transition to the “new systems” that the city council says will do things properly should be interesting. Some people will not hesitate to take advantage of the situation and other people will not hesitate to make sure they don’t and do so with extreme prejudice. Who does what with the aftermath will also be interesting.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

If I were a policeman, this would be my attitude!

https://home.suddenlink.net/news/rea.../category/news

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I say don't intervene, you have the BLM against the anarchist and the cops against both. The Mayor against the cops. The CHAZ people are desperate, they need Gatoraid, tents, bedding the need list goes on and on. This will implode sooner than later.

So they dropped the long-running TV show cops. Pluto TV is free, I get it on Roku they said they will continue with the show. I kind of feel sorry for LIVE PD but it shows who is getting pulled over. It makes sense, 13.5% of the population does 54% of all homicides. Where is your license? I don't have one. Where is your registration? I don't have one, it belongs to my sister. Who is your sister? I don't know her name.

RC is not a racist, I have been a bigot now and then. I have many black friends and what gets me is most of them don't like for one second what is going on within the black community. What they do tell me is if you are born in the hood, raised in the hood, you don't have much of a chance for a normal life. (normal being what the general society calls normal) They also say that 90% of blacks are racist because from the time they are born they are told all their problems are caused by the white man. I understand this but I don't have a solution on how to turn this around. One thing is for sure, politicians don't have one either.

Wait, if Chicago in one year has more black people murdered than the entire USA has by law enforcement in the past ten years. Does this tell us we should defund the city of Chicago? What has BLM said about this?

Oh, did I say have a nice day

From the the Mother-Ship via Tapatalk.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

This company put out an ad , supporting our police. We need more of this. Scroll down to the 2nd video.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...cancel-culture

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

The only problem is who knows the Egard Watch brand, I don't. We need a big name to come out, and that's not going to happen. The media would be on them in seconds.
                              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X