Oooops!.....Sally changed her mind!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooops!.....Sally changed her mind!!!

Looks like she is headed for Pascagoula MS......about 25 miles away. Now Agatha wants a generator, a chain saw, and lumber to board up the windows. I'm already tired just listening to her.
    Certified Armed Infidel

Be safe Brother!

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Update- a limb hit the house at around 0:350 am and woke me. No damage, but it is windy. Latest track shows Sally coming ashore in Bayou La Batre which is 10 miles due south of me. The weather folks seem to think the next update will put it farther east, over around Gulf Shores. Jim Cantore of the Weather Channel is stationed over in Fairhope which is about 15 miles north of Gulf Shores. WE will see.
      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

That is way to close for comfort!

Be safe and don't take chances ..... property can be repaired or replaced ..... people can't.

Comment

Keep your sunny side up, brojohn. We'll send a prayer that you don't get more than your hair messed up.
          Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

As of 1:15 not much movement

sally.JPG

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Just 25-30 mph winds and lots of rain.......looks like it will be like this for a while.
              Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by brojohn View Post
                Just 25-30 mph winds and lots of rain.......looks like it will be like this for a while.

That doesn't sound too bad, but if ground gets soaked, trees could loose footing in those winds.
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Winds up to 38 now with gust to 56 and lots of rain. So far, just a few limbs down....and plenty of rain.
                  Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Wish we could get a little of that rain. Only .7 total in August, then dumped total of 5.7" the 2nd & 3rd of this month & nothing since. Wind up & a bit cooler today, so was hoping it was blowing something in, but nothing yet.
                    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I see she landed in Gulf Shores as a Cat 2. And moving at only 3 MPH. That will dump a lot of rain on Pensacola and Fairhope. We used to live in Fairhope and saw that happen quite a few times.
                      Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

My favorite fresh shrimp dealer is Billy's Seafood in Bon Secour, just north of Gulf Shores. I'll bet he had to do a lot of jumpin' and fetchin' to prepare for Sally. I pray all of those good folks get back up to speed soon.
                        Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Testing 1-2-3...... Can you hear me now?
                          No, power, no internet, but finally have enough signal on my cell to try this. No one hurt here, We have minor damage, mainly no power. It's a mess, #1 son cut trees for 2 days now. Most work is done. Just waiting on power. Still have a line down at our driveway. We were fortunate, some were not.
                          And it's been hot.
                          I'll be back later.
                          Will check back when I get internet.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Great to hear from you brojohn. We kinda suspected you were out of power etc. Glad you made it through safe!
                            "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Good to hear you're safe brojohn . Hope you get power soon.
                              Long story short, jab is a male.
                              Active member in Bersa Forums since 03-13-2005.

Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Working...
                              X