Alzheimer Drug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alzheimer Drug

This "non cure" cost $56K per year?? No telling what a cure will cost!

https://home.suddenlink.net/player/a...20-%20Politics
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

I was thinking that alzheimers was guaranteed by age 70.....
    Agatha keeps telling me I should ask the Dr about it.....but I forget to
    Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

This is the first Alzheimer's drug to show promise. Unlike the "warp speed" vaccine it's still years, however, before a version is available. Just a bit of hope for this indiscriminate killer.

I'm in the know. Lost 2 brothers, mother, uncles and cousins ( 20 in all) to dementia issues. They say Alzheimer's only occurs in those over 65. My two brothers were 55 and 58.Half of the others were under 60. Just waiting my turn now.
      2A Patriot

Comment

Now, seems a panel advised FDA to NOT approve the drug & members are resigning because the agency didn't listen to them. One guy say's it was the worst decision the FDA has made in recent U.S. history. I suppose that means it's even worse than the covid vaccines?
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I got a week's worth to try out. Wow after one pill I remembered everything that happened in my life. I ran to the medicine cabinet and retrieved the six pills I had left and promptly flushed them down the toilet.
          Today I can't remember crap and feel great. The strange thing is every neighbor I meet wants to tell me their life's story. Go Figure.

From the the Mother-Ship via Tapatalk.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Working...
          X