Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Older BC Members Future!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Older BC Members Future!

    image_9136.jpg






























    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

    #2
    That's why I don't wear boxers.
    Certified Armed Infidel

    Comment


      #3
      Never had both legs in the same hole before.....but I do get them on inside out......and yes I do get fussed at too!
      Certified Armed Infidel

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by brojohn View Post
        Never had both legs in the same hole before.....but I do get them on inside out......and yes I do get fussed at too!


        I wear briefs which work the same, even inside out.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

        Certified Armed Infidel

        Right Wing Extremist

        Comment


          #5
          Here is what I wear. They are nice to your package!

          https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...ature=emb_logo
          In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

          Comment


            #6
            go commando, can't get it wrong, but embarrasing in and accident

            Comment


              #7
              For the more adventurous: https://separatec.com/pages/separate...k-video-review
              W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
              NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                Here is what I wear. They are nice to your package!

                https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...ature=emb_logo
                I thought all you Florida Men wore those silly one sided thongs.


                In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by garwha View Post
                  go commando, can't get it wrong, but embarrasing in and accident
                  Zippers are a bitch.
                  "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X