Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mitchr
    replied
    "And I don't consider myself a yankee. I've lived in the Southwest and South a lot longer than in the Northwest and Northeast."

That's why I included "Okie" in my post.

Leave a comment:

• groberts
    replied
    I don't put mouseturds on anything. Cheese and ketchup on hotdogs, too. Of course if there's salsa then that replaces the ketchup on anything, especially eggs.
    And I don't consider myself a yankee. I've lived in the Southwest and South a lot longer than in the Northwest and Northeast.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Originally posted by gun sane View Post

I always put only mayo on hamburgers because Texhomans (born in TX, raised in OK) don't ever compromise. But now that I'm a Texhomaseean, I'm willing to allow just a dab of mustard on one side of the bun--as long as the cheese is still 'Merican.

Don't use cheese on mine, but if'n I did, it wouldn't be that imitation "Merican" 51% processed stuff! It'd hafta be REAL cheese.

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    Easteners, yankees & apparently Okies don't know from nuthin'! Mustard on hotdogs, both mustard & mayo on hamburgers & catsup/ketsup/ketchup only belongs on bad french fries or bad fish!
    I always put only mayo on hamburgers because Texhomans (born in TX, raised in OK) don't ever compromise. But now that I'm a Texhomaseean, I'm willing to allow just a dab of mustard on one side of the bun--as long as the cheese is still 'Merican.

Leave a comment:

• PHMadness
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    Easteners, yankees & apparently Okies don't know from nuthin'! Mustard on hotdogs, both mustard & mayo on hamburgers & catsup/ketsup/ketchup only belongs on bad french fries or bad fish!
    Agreed. But the only acceptable spelling or pronunciation is KETCHUP.

Sent from my stoopid phone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    It's mayonnaise on hamburgers, mustard on hot dogs and ketchup on your shirt.

Leave a comment:

• groberts
    replied
    Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
    Ok someone clue me in. What's ketsup?

That's what you get when you run out of ketchup half way through putting some on your hamburger and you have to use catsup for the rest.

Leave a comment:

• Snorkey
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pollyb
    replied
    Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
    ?? Well, my 50 year old daughter has spelled it that way all of her life.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Don't ask me! I just copied what Pollyb said!

Leave a comment:

• PHMadness
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Ketsup could go away permanently & wouldn't hurt my feelings.

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    I think that if MT were still around that pollyb would have a little bit of in his future!

Leave a comment:

• Reginald Carstairs
    replied
    For the first time on this forum, I have NO comment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X